A personification of storm (1.1.2.0-1.1.8.1) - the rise of Druid (EVERYTHING+)

How do you bind the devotion’s abilities (6) to the spells (4)? Are you supposed to add 2 more filler spells just to proc them?

Please support this:slight_smile:

You are absolutely right. It’s a grimtools draft (not a real character) and I made it a bit after my Trozan/PB Spellbreaker forgetting that Druid got different skills.

I am guessing that Grasping Vines + Chillspikes or Aether Corruptions will be needed (so component change in weapon or off-hand). And looking back on it now it makes for a very clunky build. Damn druids, man.

Now no Birbs in the Title or in the Build.

I rate it 0/10 Birbs again :stuck_out_tongue:

Noooooo, this world is so cruel!

It took ages for 3 shard with its ridiculous enemies positioning and very hard boss room, but it’s a good demonstration of build’s power

//youtu.be/VD7mL8Reww4&t=6s

Update has come;)

//youtu.be/tLtRdjgguPI&t

6 uncapped pierce resistances out of 10 uncapped pierce resistances!

The world is so cruel:confused::rolleyes:

Why would someone care about pierce resistance anyway?:undecided:

Guess it’s a joke:D
But srsly, pierce res doesn’t have big role in this game

hey op, i’m newbie LF some cool flash lightning build and there i find this one,
after leveling a bit I find crate nerfed the cata set on 1.1.2.4(?), so should i keep on going this?
Or should go the newest purple one with iscandra’s set?

3x runs with Cata nerfed including Korvaaks, Kaisans ect

Greetings.
I am also playing a Trozan Druid and was wondering one thing: why did you max out Frozen core? I just cant see much the benefit of that skill. Is it because of the frostburn? Or the added cold damage?

I am quite happy with the dervish you created. Hit level 100 today, and still gathering the set armor. Luckily perdition items are dropping like casual enemies after I give them a taste of my ring of steel. Definitely the most fun build I played (RIP mala’s budget paladin, best build ever).

So yeah, saw this build just a minute ago, and I always wanted to give trozan a chance. Thing is, my last arcanist used AAR/Devastation, and that was not really a fun combo, in my opinion atleast. I won’t touch AAR till there is a build that uses tainted power and clean gladiator/SR75 with it. So yeah, definitely going to try your trozan build!

1 Like

Greetings :slightly_smiling_face:
Frozen core helps a bit vs enemies with high lightning res

Even with only 1560% damage bonus to frostburn? Or is the important part the bonus to cold damage?

Yes, I tested diff specs with and w/o Frozen core. You should use it

Hey do you have any leveling recommendations for this build? Is it something that can be done or should I level as something else then spec into this once I get the gear? I’m pretty new with a few 80s but no real gear to jump into this atm. It looked extremely fun and I wanted to give it a shot.

Thanks!

All shamans level up with primal strike - easy and fast. In devos go to Crown and Widow first