About forum ranks

got to admit the the days before the game was even in EA, I didn’t join right at first, but I have been a long time member. so good that someone remembers me :smiley:

Yeah, back then all we had to go on was med posting some updates, and whatever else we came up with, those were the days!!! :smiley:

I used to post in a forum where people actually cared about their post count and how pretty their sig looked. I shudder at the thought of people like that posting here. I’m actually really glad most people here don’t give a shit about things like that.

Saw this thread and got curious. Apparently I’m on page 6, as an “Advocate”… I never really paid attention to the titles. 400+ posts feels like a lot, when I’ve only been here since, I think, 1.006. Shrug. I only talk too much on the internet.

Sorry Ceno. Some people are just too knowledgeable to keep quiet. You, Nine, Chthon, Gibly, Dikkie… When you all say something, you’ve usually got a reason. Not surprising you’re all on the first page. I am surprised that Zantai is almost 3K under Mamba. I barely ever see Mamba’s posts, and he’s number one. Maybe I just need to pay more attention to names. Shrug

Just wait till Crate announces the limited edition : ancient mythical legendries exclusive for the top 10 posters only :rolleyes:

10% chance on attack to crash your game so you whine on the forums and boost your post count.

Minister of information is Eis. :stuck_out_tongue:
no one else deserves that title. it is custom since Eis spent tons of time collecting information back in the day and creation posts with links. That way everyone stayed informed with easy to use information including sources. can’t find where Eis’s topics have gone. its overrun by medierra/zantai now :open_mouth:

Then there are Praetorian custom title for playtesters.

Then the devs have their own titles

Then we have super moderator since we don’t really have a moderator per sub-forum section.

Then you have the forum ranks for everyone else.