Account recovery?

Hi,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this but anyway

A long time ago, I ordered I think it was the $50 tier way back when it was being pre-sold on this website. I claimed the game on steam with my key when it was in early access, but I ended up deleting my old email and starting a new one, so I wasn’t able to receive the bonus awards in my tier when the game was fully released.

Is it possible to recover my bonus items? I can provide information to verify.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/204266768-Requesting-Help-With-Logging-Into-A-Humble-Account

Dunno if this will get you in but man… you definitely shoulda thought twice before deleting that email account. One way or the other tho - all that stuff gets handled by Humble.

I bought it back in 2011 I think. I’m pretty sure it was before humblebundle was even a thing.

It has been around since 2010. Either way, all of their website and Kickstarter things get redeemed thru Humble. Not only that, you have to provide it the email with which you made these purchases.

https://www.humblebundle.com/resender

Maybe Crate can put something thru to them or you can attempt contacting them yourself as well. It all gets handled there tho.

Thanks for the help, it’s all been sorted.

But I’m wondering, what did I actually receive? I got the Crucible, but what is the pre-KS Legendary bonus?

As you apparently bought the Legendary Edition (for 50 bucks) you are eligible for a To-Be-Announced in-game accessory. After the Kickstarter that got expanded to honor the early supporters and align their benefits with those of the KS backers. So, if I’m not mistaken you get the equivalent of the Loyalist Upgrade.

Ok thanks guys everything is sorted out. I have the items, although the DLC doesn’t register on steam.

And for anyone else who might read this, Loyalist items can be claimed in-game from the NPC “Kory the Keeper” who stands outside the gates of Devil’s Crossing.

Yes, because it is a special version of the DLC. It features a special medal illusion for ordering the Legendary Edition.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.