Acid build question

Heya! just got back in to the game with the recent patch,I been thinking of making some kind of perdition acid retaliation build,I recal seeing some dervish build a few months ago but can’t seem to find it

It doesnt have to be dervish,just something that can work as an acid retal with early perdition and maybe some other upgrades later.

If you want a nice easy running Dervish acid build, have a look at @Contragor Immortal Army variants. There are both acid and fire variants. Highly recommended and a real fun build to play.

Thanks for the reply,well dang,that build does look very interesting,I was thinking more on the lines of a captain american retal,but that one can also work and I can just swap it later :>

1 Like

The builds have changed a little due to patches (just read further down the thread), but you now actually get 5 GOE as well as the 3 BS. I used a variation of the fire one and it is one of my favorite speed farming characters I have, as well as being able to take on a lot the Nemesis and other bad ass bosses with ease.

If you are interested in a Captain America sort of build. I do have one that uses the Perdition set. This character is one of my bigger fast damage dealers and can normally clear most things and as it uses Perdition set you can scale nicely from Normal, Empowed to Mythical in a nice easy leveling path.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2d0eML2

1 Like

Thats perfect,thanks a bunch :smiley:

I’ve been leveling an Archon (Shaman + Oathkeeper, if you have FG Xpac) toward the goal of creating an Acid retal build based on Mad_Lee’s post here: [1.1.4.2] Poison Ivy - 6m Crucible 150-170, easy SR 75-76 no greens resilient Acid Retaliation caster Archon [vid][g3][cr+][sr+] . I have absolutely no idea if recent updates have nerfed the viability of the build, but I’m having a ton of fun with Aegis Of Menhir as the left-click modifier