Active / selected quests reset every time you start the game

If you go to the quest list and click on the circles next to quests, it will hide quests from the right side of the screen.

But when you close the game and reopen later, it resets all your tracking decisions and all the quests are tracked again.

This should save to your game file so you don’t have to redo your list of quests you want to track every time you start the game.

That’d be a nice addition to the “long list of minor qol tweaks we could make until the end of time” (actual quote from Zantai)
I got a couple of chars with some open quests for Anasteria, I don’t wanna do them because I can’t be bothered to run Bastion for the fivehundredth time but I’m also slightly annoyed by the reminder everytime I start a session.
Well it’s just a slight annoyance in my case but I can see how it could become be a bigger issue when you’re still in the middle of the campaign and got tons of open quests, and bounties you might never finish.
But yeah since it’s a minor qol tweak, it probably won’t happen :man_shrugging:

finish, your, quests… :triumph:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.