Add Pharma as a new tag for the Build Compendium

Health pots? Every build might need to use health pots (maybe except 3 Totem Dark One lol). Variance of dmg taken is too high. I mean I got builds that I had zero health pots and didn’t even notice but in general I don’t consider health and energy pots to fall under the category of pharma.

I have done lot’s of leveling, so no problems for me. But poor @mad_lee not leveling in campaign since 2012 will have hard time adjusting :smile:

Although he can try copy pasting some leveling guides from one guy called Requiem for equinox since his beginners builds are the best :wink:

lmao, chugging pharma in HC is more of an additional safety layer to eliminate the 1-10% rip chance that 99% of SC builds just take as the “standard” risk. It’s a completely different thing to chug pharma in SC or in HC imo.

I didn’t vote yet, it’s kinda hard to differentiate builds with a pharma/non pharma tag alone. There are many different types of pharma in this game, some super cheap, some expensive, some influence clear times a lot, some don’t at all, etc. Also different builds need different amount of pharma for different enemies.
Just adding “pharma” / “no pharma” kinda puts all different pharmas into one big pot, which seems to a little unfair towards lower pharma centric builds.

All of the above said, I don’t really care too much about a pharma tag. If you guys feel like you need it, go ahead. I think runs should be marked with pharma/non pharma, but not entire builds (unless they actually rely on pharma to fix lack of res/DA/overcap for any content).

PS: @Ceno you can check my new non pharma runs of the new dungeon, chugging pharma on a first time ever run blind dungeon run is standard procedure in HC :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes