After lvl 100 ! Paragon system like or other idea

Personally, with having crucible to chalange myself and all the different builds to have/change and farm for, I don’t see a need to have a “carrot on a stick” added to the game. I drop the game and come back. For me as someone who completed the whole game to have “complete character” going thru normal-elite-ultimate on hardcore and afterwards doing crucibles, I personally don’t think that grim dawn needs any carrots. Grim Dawn is only game I felt sorry for buying on sale. It gives so much for such a price. If person needs extra chest and rewards to play it, it might not be a game for them to begin with.

2 Likes

You can use or make a mod that give stat potion, this way you have an “infinite” character progression for killing monsters.It won’t be the same but the power curve should be very slow as stat point give a very little damage increase.You would have to find the right balance for the drop rate of this potion, not to often otherwise character will be strong too fast but not to rare otherwise it will become boring.
However this system will only increase one character stat contrary to a paragon system that is account bound.

But if you want players to fight more difficult monsters the drop rate should increase with hardest encounters in SR.
It’s also possible to completely remove drop rate under some SR level (if you use script with token check) once the character has received a potion X times under SR level Y in order to force the player to go fight harder SR level.

or maybe this game does have a carrot on a stick. So many awesome builds to play. With fairly regular patch releases too, this game is definitely endless enough for me.

“carrot on a stick” is usually a reward for doing something. Like giving legendary item/blueprint for killing nemesis. Many awesome builds and ways to play them is just what makes Grim Dawn amazing ARPG. :stuck_out_tongue:

Then the many awesome builds are given to us for doing nothing. No stick, just many carrots.

For buying the game. Plus having this forum and grim tools, so everyone can share those builds and get to see what others have came up with!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.