All hail Danny Trejo, farmer of tacos!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Machete would approve. Plus, only real Mexicans can make dank ass tacos. :stuck_out_tongue:

The realest Mexicans I know anyway. Ole! Makers of the dankiest of dank ass tacos since 19 whatever year this movie was made.

Oh and…

Did you want that with or without the special sauce?

None of them are Mexican :rolleyes:

but that special sauce is the shit :cool:

That’s so racist?

Looks at arnge closely
Are you in college? You know there’s a college disease going around lately right?

Can’t remember the name of the disease but it starts with a capital L.

:wink:

(psst… Don’t answer that! It’s a trick question there’s rules and regulations and obscure protocols we have to follow so shhhhh)

lol :smiley:

I’m sure you know i’m not racist. Cough my girlfriend is black Cough :wink:

No, i’m a stereotypical American who has not gone to college.

Just saying as, i have multiple family members who are Hispanic and make dank ass tacos/fajitas and enchiladas :smiley:

Trick question or not i answer regardless :slight_smile:

Welcome fellow pleb! College doesn’t appear to be working if the latest news is any indication. So it’s all for the best!

My knowledge is limited here but, most colleges do not have proper credits to where people can get appropriate jobs for what they studied . So yeah :wink:

I’ll continue watching ATHF and teaching bass lessons and cleaning out peoples PC’s for $$$

Fuck yeah man! :smiley:

(my personal fave: Sealab 2021)

SeaLab is the shit too. That Gif is probably one of the best you could get from that show imo:)

Edit: i also love squidbillies :slight_smile: