Any suggestions? (DW Cold Melee ABB Build)

<<< My Build Link >>>

I don’t even choose second class yet.

Should I choose “Soldier” or “Inquisitor”? I think Inquitor is more viable as a second class due to it has both of cold damage skill (Rune of Hagarrad) and heal skill (Word of Renawal).

I collect iron bits always; because merchants sell shitty items.

And I also I have found “Glacier” relic recipe; but it requires level 25 :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I have found only “Purified Salt” as an aether resistance source. Is %20 aether resistance enough to kill Warden on Veteran?

And I am curious about your any skill suggestions.

PS: Enable three of permanent buffs and change the difficulty to “Normal” (Well, actually “Veteran”).

All combinations are campaign viable but I’d choose Arcanist, Inquisitor or Occultist out of the available options for cold DW. You can use the Mistborn Talisman as an attack replacer, the Nightblade Weapon Pool skills, cold Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike. https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/1472

If you do go Inquisitor, Word of Pain is an outstanding skill to level with. You click anywhere on the screen and it applies a debuff in a large area.

Warden on Veteran is a hard fight because the scaling in early levels is more punishing. Even doing the DLC’s on Veteran doesn’t seem as hard as Warden and Cronley. You can put on two Purified Salt buffs, and also put some points into Dual Blades for physical resistance.

1 Like

ABB/Shadow Strike is great way for leveling Nightblade based characters. And for cold melee I suggest Infiltrator class.

There’s end game weapon allowing ABB spam, you can do something like this:

1 Like