Any up to date aura build? 1.2.0 also

Havent been able to find this exact kind of build,i asume its viability isnt amazing as aura ticks dont scale with speed but has any1 atempted any kind of build around this?i know there is a rly fun 5 empyrion build but for that to work you sacrifice the aura items,something with items like these maybe?

@RektbyProtoss did a HC fire aura paladin a couple years back so maybe you could check that out.

Other than that, I think your options are pretty limited. There’s vindictive flame builds, which sort of fit the aura playstyle. You might be able to slap enough items together to make an Infiltrator using aura of censure + veil of shadow but I’m sure it wouldn’t be very good even by meme standards.

This is a very aura build Is there an equivalent build to POE's Death Aura? - #9 by banana_peel

1 Like

I last played my Elemental Auradin in v1.2 about 2 weeks ago, SR75-76 was somewhat slow due to lack of single target damage but doable without much hassle. Some things in the PT have changed in the meantime but I guess the only thing affecting this build is how the Evade skill works, since you will be using it a lot in between Vire and the mobility rune.

2 Likes

looks good,a shame the third afk type lags behind its pet and retaliation siblings