Anyone able to help a noob Belgo BM?

Trying to obtain the Belgo set to be a legit Belgo BM. Anyone able to help me get the set? Idk if trading is a possibility or what to do to get it- Farming tips would be greatly appreciated also! Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum!

hey thanks- learned after making this thread haha

Welcome!
Trading is indeed a great way to connect and find what you need

Sure is! Provided what you’re looking for Isn’t Belgothian’s because that seems impossible to find! lol

Hey man, I have a couple extra pieces of the Belgo set sitting in my stash. You’re more than welcome to them, we just have to get set up online together as I’ve never traded before.

I’m usually on most nights after ~8:00pm eastern time in North America. If you can figure out how to add me in your friends list, I’ll hopefully see you on tonight and I’ll give you what I have. :+1:

Hey @xMaverickx Sure man That’d be absolutely excellent! Can I offer you anything in return? I’ll be awake then! I’m EST also Can we add each other on steam?

Sure sounds good, I think my steam ID is MaverickCOD4 lol, haven’t looked at it in ages. :rofl:

And don’t worry about it, I have a stash full of dupes on various sets, most I keep bc I haven’t tried them yet but my Belgo BM is fully decked so the only reason I keep extras is to occasionally try and reroll them at the inventor.

Hopefully will catch you later tonight…

Hey you shall! My Steam ID is uhh well my username is Rax at least? Not sure lol I’ll add you now!

Dang! You’re not showing up when I search for ya! Message me on here when you’re home tonight and We’ll work it out through PM or something bud! Thanks regardless!

Ok np will do. I’ll try and log on when I get home from work and I’ll let you know what my ID is.

1 Like

You’re a dream come true bud! No worries! Thanks a bunch!

in case @xMaverickx doesn’t have it on offer, I have the belgo shoulders available for trade

Was there something specific you needed for them?

Rax, try to add me using this friend code on Steam: 46048303

Gotcha bro! Invite sent! Thanks bud!

Rax you should grab those extra shoulders from @StrUktO too so you have an extra pair you can reroll to get the full set

1 Like

I did bro! That’s my plan! You have all been insanely helpful thank you all so much

1 Like

Enjoy the build! Belgo BM is an absolute badass, she just straight up wrecks sh!t lol. If it weren’t for gunslingers in this game, I’d probably only play Belgo, it’s so much fun.

1 Like

I def wanna try gunslinging as my next char! What’s a fun combo?