AOM legendary farm spots ( non Crucible )

Because that nemesis has a short range aura which reduces ~25% max hp, a null bolt removes all of your char active skills.
For wendigo spirit I feel they are more rare than the rests, been running barrowholm dungeon like hell but only got 2, no helms too.

I have one in my inventory, haven’t unlocked Ravager yet, so it can drop from normal mobs (might’ve been a quest reward though…)

You get one from the witches as a quest reward, that’s probably it.

Where’s that? I killed that thing once, but was never able to locate that cave again. I know two with crab-like purple monsters. The betrayer witch also dropped me 2 legendaries once.

The Wendigo spirits definitely drop, as I have 2-3 of those and I remember some purples dropped them.

Btw, the Ugdenblooms can drop from stumps sometimes

Im running a pretty big route when farming (takes about 1hour) nad im trying to explain this when im at work and cant remember what everything is called ^^
Start of by taking last WP and go head down to the last boss (Flesh cave or what its called). on the way there is 1 boss outside in the houses.
Go inside the flesh cave and head for the stairs down to next level.
If you have completed the last reputation quest for the faction up here (cant remember its name) you have a boss on the first floor.
on the 2nd floor its 3 bosses. Krieg and 2 other big fellows. Be aware nemesis boss of the “las” faction can spawn in here and he is mad.

After that tp out and head for barrowholm. Go down in to barrowholm mines.
Down here it is a chest you need dynamite for (3 spawn locations for it) and a boss in the en of the mine. If you are nemesis with “Beast” the nemesis boss can spawn here.

After you cleared this tp out and back to barrowholm go soutn and hug right. You will find an unmarked cave. (2 spawn locations that i now of, there is more but i cant find it) Nemesis boss of beast can spawn outside of the cave.
Head inside and kill the huge plant boss (Nemesis beasts boss can spawn inside to)

Head down to the refuge camp? and head out right. to the marked cave with wraiths in it. if you completed the quest of bringing wendigo hearts (rep quest) there is a spawn location to the right of the cave for a wendigo boss.
Clear out the cave and the boss.

Tp back to the refuge camp and head south. Hug top wall to left. On the way it can spawn another wendigo boss. Head to the cave far out left and kill the “crab” boss in the end. Beasts nemesis boss can spawn in here to.

After this i go down and clear out crownleys hideout.

Kill solael boss (hidden path quest)

go to twin falls go our left to the tower and kill all the bees south of it. head down to the cave and kill the bee boss.

Head on over to mountain deeps. locate the boss and dynamite chest and head back to see all the loot u have gotten so far.

By doing this route the only thing i dont gain rep of is “undead” yeah sure its a little but not that great. And barrowholms. best way i found so far grinding rep with barrowholms is BoC.

Sorry for the bad explanation =) but just ask me if you have any questions.
Steam id: Umpabumpa

The undergrowth is like the derpmateran cave/bloodbriar cave, randomized spots, a map of its spawn locations is on steam forum

Ugdenblooms drop from Ugdenbog Golems (any non-common ones, Champions or heroes) and also from those decaying stumps that look exactly like buried Golems - of course they are not easy to be confused if you bring the cursor over them. :slight_smile:

Running around is boring, i end up doing zones that take a while to complete so i don’t feel like i’m doing more running than killing … it’s not like when u get all your gear done you kill more stuff right :slight_smile: ?

BTW, about removing all active skills…It’s such a bullshit mechanics! I play a Witchblade, and rely upon BoD with Aspect of Guardian to have my poison resist capped. And when suddenly “Arcane” hero appear and removed all my buffs, i take insane poison damage and die… There isnt even a way to evade it or resist it (except for killing that crap quickly before he uses dispel).

Also, how am i supposed to kill that Nemesis if i’m melee? I have to be in melee range to hit him, and i can fight him only under Menhir’s Bastion buff (~-50% damage taken) or Aether Cluster buff. When those expire, i just run away from him like a chicken and wait till one of those CDs refreshes…

Btw, is there a bug within the Crimson Waste (Chthonic rift in the middle of Mourndale)? I mean there is the big blue Unique skeletal golem in the middle of the map related to the Dravis quest, and right near him was an Unique Void Oppressor too. I got unlucky and had to fight them together… Then when I got into the rift’s next area, there was what looked like a boss room, I inched my way in there and… nothing. The imprisoned cultists actually mentioned me fighting a monster there, which was not there. Is this a bug, was the Void Oppressor boss supposed to be in that room?

Well that requires me to get his Nemesis to show up, as only that can drop it, and that requires me to become Despised and… Catch 22, as you can see.

Normally he spawns (jumps in the area) after a short time after you entered the room and talked to the culstists and yes its a Void Opressor.

As for Cronley Rep, i simply grinded for it, took some Bounties that involved Cronleys Hideout or the area before it and farmed my way through it every new game, was a long process but it paid out in the end, but that was some time ago after the release of the game, now after the nerfs to Fabius loot, i dont know if its really worth it anymore.

As for the Warrant: Someone can trade it to you :wink:

The new secret quest area has high hero density, but not every build will be able to efficiently kill the final boss… and the quest can be a chore if you’re unsure of how to go about it.

Terronax’s cellar in malmouth outskirts tends to spawn a decent number of heroes for how small it is.

Huh. Odd! That never happened then. I just freed them and left. Do you meet these guys again by the way.
Thanks, I don’t really play multi, I have another friend who plays the game day and night (at least Steam shows me he does) but he is not into multiplayer. Guess I’ll just get to Nemesis levels with my oldest character who is on Ultimate, and go for Fabius until he drops a warrant.
Can warrants also drop in the crucible? I mean the shoulder MIs of the Nemeses certainly can.

How can I enter BARROWHOLM MINE?

I think there was a quest earlier but I havent paid that much attention so probably I choosed something wrong. Now it still says Locked by xx.

(I am revered with the faction and I only have 2 quests left:choose raveger and defeat finall boss of AoM)

You should not be allied with barowholm

The burning cellar. Very easy to enter, filled with mobs and heroes, has a good number of chests and dynamites to pick up, contains a blue boss.

I still prefer the bastion of chaos though. The drops there are through the roof.

I am currently gathering statistics from farming runs for the Farming Compendium :smiley: I already noticed some changes to the last time I collected data from my runs (over a year ago).

It’s not yet finished but I can tell you that the “Cronleys Run” now appears to be quite bad in comparison to the alternatives. Instead the “Twin Falls Run” seems to be very good. You can find the Thread with the Farming Compendium here, the data is outdated but the path is still the same.
I assume that Crate has improved the drop chance on those types of hero-mobs.

Over more than 90 runs I got an average of about 0,34 legendary items per run. It is also very easy to do due to the weak enemies and it’s fast (118s on average on my non-BIS geared Cabalist).
If you want to get started with farming the new high level gear I can only recommend you try this run for yourselves :slight_smile:

Good luck while I collect more runs :slight_smile:

I have five characters. Only one is Nemesis with Cronley. Got boring farming that one area for rep, so I gave up.

ty for testing stuff, thats always nice.

In malmouth, using cabalist with something like “medium” gear i made several torments & bastion of chaos; Torment is really easy and reachable by new players for sure, but the reward isnt that great compared to basion of chaos. For now bastion of chaos give the most reward and is also pretty easy (first area only). If i decide to make bastion + skel. key it’s all relatively easy and fast, excepted the last boss that kills minions pretty fat, still can be done if the gear is decent, may have to run and recast skeletons several times.

Also tried the new rift in mourdale & the cave in malmouth outskirt, but the new nemesis are just too strong and insta kill all my minions, that balance just sucks.

The short path of Twin Falls is very nice i can confirm, im doing it with the bastion run (1rst area).

For now im looking for new ideas, with the cabalist skel.

I feel like they got an xp boost as well. Went from early 94 to 96 in one clear of BoC. I know the xp was always good I don’t remember it being THAT good. Nothing in AoM can compete w that speed. Till the new roguelike :wink: