Apostate - that guy exists?

Asking cause i never seen anyone playing him, ever

Quite a few in the Build Compendium X

every guy exists :+1:

1 Like

Is there a screaming veil build thats up to date? And how strong is apostate considered to be in general? The only build from compendium thats in the current patch seems lacking in the defense but I dont know

Me neither. :woman_shrugging:

unsure what you want updated from the screaming veil build? :thinking: - assuming you mean the 1.1.8.1 build from Duchy?
not much have changed since then on those items/skills etc, so it would probably be “almost” the same today, if not exactly the same

as for the lacking in defence on afanasenkov’s 1.9.4 fleshwarped shard reaping arc build; it states which tasks it can complete, and has videos showing the various clears, so you can pretty safely bet it does what it says

I really like the Apostate build for using 2 ranged weapons with main attack being default and selecting Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Reaping Strike & Necrotic Edge. It allows for multiple damage types for handling enemy resistances and also allows for more skills to tie to constellation celestial powers for attack.

2 Likes

Ok this looks very interesting, how is the build in sr if i may ask?

Didn’t test this one in SR. Generally i make builds that can reliably farm SR75-76 at minimum. This build has very good passive and active defence tools, the only narrow spot is health. You can bump it with affixes.