(April Fools!) Grim Dawn Version 4.1.2.1

GrimTools is a build calculator (plus other related features) for Grim Dawn.

https://www.grimtools.com/

The joke being that when you press Start instead of it loading the game it now opens your browser to directly GrimTools instead - because some people spend hours theorycrafting builds in GrimTools as opposed to actually playing the game.

1 Like

thank you for your reply dude,
however, when i press the start bottom i don’t see any pop-up appear or any website page opening automatically :frowning:

1 Like

Did you miss that this thread was an April Fools?

1 Like

Don’t you break the immersion >:(

3 Likes

powbam also wrote “joke”, and still this guy did not understand. This is epic

2 Likes

Well, if a grown person wants to believe in Santa Claus, who are we to take it off them? ::shrugs::

1 Like

You need to have your game updated to Grim Dawn version 4.1.2.0 for this patch to work. Fastest way to check is to create a new character and choose the female. If the female doesn’t have Scorv’s face on her, you need to request the 4.1.2.0 patch.

EDIT: Playing around further, I’m at 25/18 on the $10 DLC skill and my crucible times are not getting any lower than when I had it at 18/18. The scaling just drops off dramatically.

1 Like

Hey man, thank you for your answer.

According my grim dawn i have the game updated to 1.9.1, i don’t see any 4.1.2.0 in there.
PD: i only have the base game without AoM & FG tho. Might this be the reason?

Yup you need both expansions for the update…

1 Like

and Loyalist pack 3

1 Like

@Ulvar1 yes I forgot about that my bad.

1 Like

giphy%20(4)

Here, this is the last tip I can in good conscience provide you but I think it DUE TIME for you to learn about what April Fool’s Day IS.

Wait this is a joke??..:joy:

1 Like

dadff

1 Like

Hi dev man, me play all week but no inhaled any sharts yet, false advert

2 Likes

Specially made a Soldier to abuse that damage boost on battlefields for my daily Plains of Strife farming to praise the epicness of Bane’Gargoth and guess what? No said boost. Crate simply lies in your eyes so more poeple buy their mtx, fools think that 90$ on stash tabs is fair.

1 Like

Monsters will now opt to stay in their spawn areas if too many of their allies recently died.

I told you all zantai would figure out a way to make sure every build takes the same 6 minutes and 47 seconds to clear.

Thanks to the overwhelming popularity of Grimtools, the start button now simply opens your browser instead of starting the game to help expedite the process.

Does this update my hours too? I think I’m sitting on a few thousand hours more in grimtools than I am in grim dawn.

All classes have been set to private to prevent cross-class stack overflow. Any existing dual-class characters may be subject to polymorphic micro-algorithm fluctuations.

Will this take effect recursively?

We heard some feedback about certain constellations underperforming versus others (we’re looking at you, Crossroads). To address the issue, all constellations now grant the same bonuses.

I have looked at my spreadsheets and have determined that cold is still the strongest constellation damage type, I’ll mull it over with xervous to confirm.

Torrent is now a felony and may come with a maximum penalty of 5 years in prison and/or a $250,000 fine.

This will be unavoidable until we get the VPN ability with the new technomancer in grim dawn’s newest DLC: The search for more builds (Alt title: Grim Dawn: More reason to argue on the forums)

Only 5 weeks and a day late Heapheaus, well done! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

April’s fool day jokes are very funny in May too, or June…

2 Likes

there’s a lot of devs to bully on the internet so I don’t have as much time for zantai anymore, sorry.

1 Like