Armoured Mage - Tanky Beginner-friendly Lightning AAR Mage Hunter (Beginner's Guide included)

Then avris must be doing like 200% life reduction. Go to 159, and watch your hp bar get chunked bt her balls.

^2:00 - 2:05

And this is with 60% vitality overcap

EDIT: Regardless, I may very well be wrong here. I’m just urging caution because HP stacking isn’t as effective as it was.

^Ptir is also one of the most knowledgeable veterans when it comes to game mechanics

P.S: Apologies if I’m coming across as disparaging, because it isn’t my intent to belittle

How does this guide fare in the newer version of the game?

By the way, maybe I missed it, but I didn’t notice anything in the guide about the breakdown of attribute points in this build

Should we just pour everything into Physique, or should we save some points for Spirit and Cunning? And if so, are there any breakpoints for Spirit and Cunning to watch for? (i.e. "You need at least X in Y stat to use very important piece of gear Z.)

If you hover over the various attributes in the grimtools calc you’ll see that they all went into physique.

Hi there. I knew this game 1 week ago . This build is available at newest version??
Sorry for my bad english :joy:

Yes, this build is still very newbie friendly and still super strong. It got a little nerfed with AAR scaling reduced etc at later stages but with latest patch monster resistances were also reduces so it’s compensated as well. You can safely use this build and destroy the game.

Still decent, but there might be better class combination options for DPS there, as Oathkeeper mastery now has lightning RR too. Though i made my build for decent tankiness, not just beating clearing time records.
As a starter/levelling build, it still has a blast. Get a scepter and a shard as early as possible, clad yourself in “of insight” gear, and slice through everything like a hot knife (AAR) through a butter (your enemies).