Asset manager help needed

Hey boyz and girlz can anyone help me on how to make tex files from my custom tga images with assetmanager?
Im trying to make some UI elements that i want to change for my personal needs but i still figured it out yet

Any guide would be really really appreciated

Sorry about my English, I’m French.
First of all you create a mod in assetmanager, you name it as you want no importance, once done, you paste your.tga files in the’Source’ directory of the mod that is in the grim dawn directory under the name you gave it.
In assetmanager you go to mod at the top and select the one you just created then you will see a small cross in front of the folders on the left, you click on it and the right you will see your.tga files appear you make a right click on each file and you do “auto create asset” then you click on the asset tab at the bottom and you start over. You click on the little cross in front of the folders on the left and you will see your folders but in.tex you right click on them and you build for each then you go to your resources directory of your mod and you have your.Tex files visible.
There you go.

1 Like

Seriously i cant thank you enough…i didnt realize that you had to make a builld a mod
THANKS THANKS