Auto craft multi part relics

I am not sure if this applies to other items but I know that some of the higher tier relics require you to craft multiple lower tier relics and some special components. I’d like it if when you go to a recipe that requires those it would show maybe a little green check mark on the missing pieces that you can build, and little red X on ones that you do not have all of the parts for. If they are all green you can hit one button and it will craft all necessary parts to build it. Going through so many layers to make a bunch of component so you can craft a bunch of relics so you can then go and build the final relic is tiresome.

I’ve always thought that’s the point and crafting a powerful top-tier relic should require you to spend sometime at the blacksmith.

4 Likes

In my humble opinion, I often have to write down each of the components I need, which is subotimal.
See, I, for example, need to make 3 relics for that one relic. Each relic has multiple crafting mats I am missing like Aethersteel Bolts or Molten Skins. So, I will concentrate on the missing components while remembering the name of the relic I am currently crafting. In turn, I forget the names of the other two relics needed and am forced to look at the very top relic again to remember what I even need.

I would love if you could craft components while in another tab. Like, say you are missing molten skin. Instead of searching the component tab yourself, you can now simply click (or right-click) on the missing molten skin to either

1. jump directly to the crafting recipe of molten skin
  2. or even directly craft a molten skin

Since I assume that the 2) option would be far too much to ask for, and especially since the first option can be used on any item with a blueprint, regardless of if you have the materials… Ideally of course, I would like to have both options: left-click jumps you to the recipe for that item, right-click attempts to craft it.

(as an example: You want to craft Honor. You need, bsides others, Mortality and Fervor. You have all you need to craft Fervor, a right-click works. You are missing quite a few other things in Mortality, so you jump into it’s recipe with a left-click. Now you have all these multiple components, that you can again attempt to right-click, or if that doesn’t work, left-click in order to find the missing ingredients.)

Here’s a website that helps a bit with relic/item crafting. It’s basically a checklist, you choose a relic/item from the dropdown list and it shows an overview of everything that is needed for the final product.

http://items.dreamcrash.org/ComponentAssembler

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.