Those don’t go into the mods folder because they’re tools, not mods.
For GI, you’d need to check with Glocken/Darkstalix on the path for GOG Galaxy since I don’t use that programme. I think it’s just GOG Galaxy\Games\Grim Dawn, but check to be sure.
For Rainbow you need to do this:
- Download Setup.exe for the tool from the download section at the end.
- Install the tool by running Setup.exe, it should run the tool when finished, if this is not the case, you should find a shortcut on your desktop. ( Note: You can uninstall the tool via windows’ app remove, like most other software)
- Go to Settings and enter the path to your Grim Dawn directory with the Game.exe inside.
Note: If you are using a different language you must check Localization, which will show you a new box with all installed languages, select the one you are using and move on to the next step. (Selected language is visible in green)
- A new menu on the left should become visible, go to Library.
- Inside the library you may select a different Preset, the default is Full Rainbow, if you are happy with it use the button Save Colors to save it.
- Start Grim Dawn. (if it was still running despite the warning, restart the game)