Automatic trade execution and prioritizing deliveries

Hi guys,

I don’t keep large amounts of goods at the trade office. This means of course that I have to transfer goods when a merchant arrives, depending on what the merchant wants to buy. To complete the sale, I have wait with the trade form open to se when all goods have arrived and to monitor the time left in the city of the trader. The small yellow time bar on the trader notification is good, but you still need to know if the goods are available and do the sale manually for each type of goods.

• A suggestion is a checkbox witht the functionality of automatically making the sale when the desired amount have arrived at the trade office. The benefit of that would be to not have to monitor the gods/time left for the trader.

• Another suggestion is to be able to prioritize which goods the delivery guys at the trade office should pick up.

3 Likes

I agree that we need to be able to prioritize the order in which items are collected and brought to the trading post. As the boss of the town I should be able to tell those folks to stop grabbing logs when I am trying to sell some candles to this merchant before he leaves.

well i do not want to add more micro managing to trading. What is actually needed
is simply more workers in the trading post. That way you can do logs AND other stuff
and if logs are done then you have lots of workers to knock out a single item.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.