Balance and Game for Nemesis

Planned to add ? to farm 2.500.000 -High Nemsis, remove 25.000 Nemesis. That’s is right. About that’s is balance problem for game 25.000 -it very bad. I’m seriosly, this is game not normally, I think what is normally game for Game Nemesis 2.500.000 or 3.000.00 game . That’s is not problem game. Please don’t nervous , that’s is normally game and to funny play game. No, modification. That’s 100 level’s game or 120 level’s maximus. That’s is okay . Play game for 2 year’s or 3-4 year’s play game. Tha’ts is normally take to legendary set’s and other. No, speed farm no run take legendary. Play game is officaly farm to 2.500.000 or 3.000.000 Nemsis Max! that’s is okay and no problem for people game. Other : Why is speed farm 25.00 maximus? That’s is no! Normally High Nemsis 2.500.000 or 3.000.000 and please remove 25.000. That’s is right Game and Play!
25.000 that’s is bad … Please add 2.500.000 High Nemsis
Standart - > Normally - Veteran - Nemsis 2.500.000
That’s is originally is normally and balance!
That’s is funny Farm and take high legendary for Hight Nemesis

2 Likes

Sorry, but your english is not too understandable, no offense. What I grasp is that you want the infamy points needed to reach Nemesis increased to 2.500.000? Like, what benefit this would bring to the game? Reaching nemesis would take 100 times longer which is an insanity.

2 Likes

That’s is normally 2.500.000 Nemsis , that’s is not mod (or mod test) . .
That’s is play hard game for 2-3 years after is normally game to finally to take 2.500.000 nemsis.
I’m waiting him for Developer.

There’s nothing normal about it. It’s just something you’d like in the game so make a mod for it yourself. Because it won’t happen in the main game. Far too late in the game’s development to start changing it all around for something most players never even do.

3 Likes

So you want Nemesis status to be reached after you play years with the same character? Personally don’t see the incentive for this.

3 Likes

but what if getting super-nemesis earned you a hug from super-Kuba, and an item to have a nemesis summon out (temp 15/35s dur/recharge)?

2 Likes

I for one do want a Pet Kuba to hug.

It’s already cancer to farm for Fabius, Iron Maiden and Zantarin. Now to take like 10 times for that? No, thanks.

When he’s low just throw a pokeball. Free pet Kuba!

1 Like

1 Like

I’d imagine super-nemesis being like 100-150k anyways. With warrants, the time it’d take to finish would be reduced by half or however much is the multiplier rn.

It’d be good to see that add one or two special CELESTIAL HERO to each faction once we reach nemesis state.

I don’t think it would make too much sense for Cronley’s Gang to have a celestial boss. Besides that, adding more celestial bosses would just remove the uniqueness of them.

@toapeiron It’s celestial “HERO”, not superboss. They won’t outshine or replace the real deal in game. I agree Cronley should be out of picture, for those who might qualify are Aetherial, Ch’thonic, Beast, Eldritch, and Kymon. Come to think of it, some enemies take this role perfectly, purple name bosses. So no need to add more trouble for Crate.:slightly_smiling_face:

This is a much higher level game. It seems to be playing well for about 2 years. But the terms of this game seem to be getting a little tough.

@AlfredChafin45 - Because it has.

What’s up with spawn points on nemesis bosses in game now? I remember reading in latest patch notes that the earlier nemesis bosses have better drop tables now, and I seem to remember that it was partly b/c other nems are easier to find now, but I don’t see anything new/updated on the old nemesis spawn points charts.

Here’s the quote from zantai’s nov 2019 announcement for 1.1.5.0 patch

I would like some cosmetic Nemesis pets, a mini Gravathul or Fabius follow your step sound cool.