Balancing Meme

Same here, Ill Omen is really strong and point efficient now.

does it still stack with the damage reduction from RE though?

'course not :rofl:

EDIT: 50% DR would trivialise everything hahaha

would atleast shut up the notion that ‘Necro got nothing’.

It never did.
But it’s better and needs less points than decay now.

What Necro needs is res and stats. Not another redundant damage reduction. Also, confuse sucks.

Also again, why giving Necro an acid belt where acid actually need both masteries to have RR?

Oh well… Necro acid support is just like oathkeeper aether and chaos support.

You can play Radaggan or Deathguard(not really) set as acid Necro. So belt can boost +1 skills and give you decent % damage.

Yup, exactly like oathkeeper aether/chaos support.

1 Like

And Bleeding Support. More of it, actually.

My Death Knight and Ritualist are fun to play, but a little bit “Moar” would be nice. :upside_down_face:

Yeah, bleeding support will be nice as bleeding only need RR from one mastery.

Bleeding caster archetype is non existent. I would really love valguur and wildblood bleed to work…

Two masteries actually. Bleeding Vines caster is interesting idea :thinking:

I really tried to make a Bleeding Caster work…and when I thought it might be “okay”, I looked around and saw what can be achieved with the same skills and Vitality. So: :put_litter_in_its_place:

@Nery:
1 mastery might be enough (especially Occultist, which gains no real Bleeding Support), because you can always get 57 from Devotions with Revenant and Huntress. But it would be really interesting to make them not both mandatory…I skip Revenant where I can nowadays just to play something different.

Box nerf was bad. It did little for the lightning powerhouses (check my “Mortifier” Mortars and “MIKE TYSON” Allagast/LD updates - very little drop in performance - especially the former which also lost +1 summon to Mortars) because THEY DID NOT DEPEND ON BOX FOR DMG! What Box nerf did is hurt the weaker builds that actually depended on Box for dmg. Whoever you are, don’t argue. This is not arguable. This is A FACT!

Silver Sentinel nerf was a crime. A sin.

when it should have been Golden Sentinel set. Or Platinum. Or… what else is an upgrade from Silver?

STOP RIGHT THERE I GOT JUST THE THING: un-nerf RoH

He knew you’d say that. :rofl:

Rune of Hagarrad. Inquisitor skill.

1 Like

Oh no, the word has been spoken.

A word more dreadful than a thousand powbams.

One likely to leave him open to ridicule, considering the last person who liked to use that word. :rofl:

Rune of Haggarad. The story is it was good but not really op. Especially when maxing it required lots of investment and conversions, and builds specializing in it were quite squishy. All of a sudden it got 30% dmg gimp, out of nowhere. It’s 25% now.

It’s quite fun because when you place it right, it has potential to deal very high single target dmg in one swing. Except that every time it goes off, deep inside you know: this is only 75% of what it should be.

Thousand powbams? This was described in the bible along with grasshoppers plague, snow in the desert and stuff like that. :rofl:

2 Likes

It was kinda OP imo. Maybe not so much now given the powercreep, but it certainly was back then