Battle Chasers: Nightwar

BATTLE CHAISERS: NIGHTWAR is an RPG made by Airship Syndicate and published by THQ Nordic.
It’s based on the old beloved comic, published in 90s.

This is an RPG made in classical traditions of jRPG oldschool. You will have plenty of random generated dungeons, colourful and vibrant world, an epic story and, of course, turn-based combat.
The visual style borrows much from the comic it was based upon, and I really can’t say it’s a bad thing. On the contrary, the style is quite distinctive, unique and attractive.

Being jRPG this game focuses on the story and characters first and foremost. They are well developed, each with their own background and motives. There are six heroes overall.
Dungeons’ thing is not just a simple random generation, you will have to face many obstacles, including deadly traps and compelling enemies.

Overall, it’s great atmosphere and beautiful soundrack create an excellent symphony of M A X I M U M C O M F Y.

I tried this one, I like battle system a lot, but these classic jRPG random encounters gets old really fast. Aslo, slow animation of every character fart gets on my nerves. >_>
Nice game, but, man, Id kill for a patch that remove random encounters and allow to turn off animation. BTW cant play the game on my gamepad T_T