[Battlemage] Wraith Warrior [v1.0.0.5 HC]

Still pretty annoying if you have any kind of aura on your weapon as you have to reactivate it after switching -.- hope they change that some time soon.
Maybe I’ll make it without any kind of aura --> Problem solved :smiley:

Edit: I just read that Outcasts secret needs an caster off-hand as well. -.-

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk

Can devastation cast by Anasterya be blocked? Isn’t it AOE?

He’s talking about blocking incoming attacks after switching back to S&B

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk

Ah thanks. It’s a no then

You can block devastation by standing under a doorframe…

So i’m new to this game and have been following this build because i love S&B classes.

I’m level 44 about to start act 4.

I don’t know what gear to look for.
Should i look for gear that add % physical damage or elemental or Aether?

This is my skills now.
http://grimcalc.com/build/aHfMhc2

I did try before that a vitality caster and i kinda know what i should be looking for but here i’m lost.

Thanx for the build BTW.

%physical if you don’t have mindwarp or wall of the living first.

And also put at least 1 point on Menhir will.

I’ve only gotten to lvl 43, but man is this a fun build.

Just crafted a Haunt relic a few levels ago, and it literally melts mobs alongside OFF and CT. Starting to do better single target damage now as well, with my recently aquired arcane bomb.

Looking forward to trying it out in ultimate.

Hey just wanted to know whether this build is gear dependent and what factions would you say i would go for in order to completely optimize the build?

It’s to some degree because this build needs a lot of conversions to work, items that I recommend having are Mindwarp, Will of the Living and Agrivix’s Malice.

For faction go with Kymon’s Chosen.

I tried the 1h/shield but leveling is a pain.
so, I did respec to 2h, go Kraken, falcon swoop.
then later at 75 or so respec to 1h/shield.

I play HC btw and the dmg vs defense isnt really holding up with leveling with normal veteran.

Your damage gets converted to Aether, whats the point of lowering elemental resistances ?

Perhaps i am missing something, would appreciate a clarification.

Very nice and fun build.

47% of his damage is Elemental in order to help deal with the high Aether Resist enemies, so Arcane Bomb, Mindwarp proc and Elemental Storm help drop their Elemental resists.

Testing this build on Hardcore, not following the leveling progress, only level 40 for now

I’m having trouble getting my resistances capped and I have very similar gear to what you’re using, I’m missing lightning, poison and pierce resists. Where does the rest of it come from? Is it the green ring you’re using?

madqueen viable ? how strong is this build ? never made a melee :slight_smile: whats the 2nd best shoulder ?

Hello, i love this build so far, and i try to follow it as close as possible.
There is a mistake at the “leveling” section in your guide.
I think a part is missing. It shows there “Level 60” link to Grimcalc, the link seems to have the missing parts in it, if you click it you see parts of the sentence missing. The first part of the link seems to be for your level 40 setup.

I am Level 24 right now, would be great if you could update the leveling section, your guide is so helpful!

thanks again!

So, I was looking at the guide and just reached level 20 and found it weird there was no grimcalc for level 40 and that the link for level 60 was broken. When I hovered my mouse over the level 60 link, I found some html tags, so i pulled the whole thing out and unscrambled it, before reformatting it all for the forums, here’s the result:

Level 40
At level 50+ or in Elite, Max Reckless Power then, continue to level up Soldier mastery to gain more HP, stop Maiven’s Sphere at level 3 and max out CT for AoE nuke combo.
level 60

Hope anyone else who’s looking for these links has no trouble finding them now :slight_smile:

Hello, i’m doing very well with this build now
just wondering what’s the point of putting 9 skill points in war cry?
i mean it’s a good skill, but i always use it mostly because of the health reduction, and it’s fixed at 33% even at 9