šŸ”° Beginner Build Compendium - 91 guides for AoM & FG expansions

Even I canā€™t find half my builds :rofl:

(I do tend to tag them with ā€œmayaā€ though)

But considering that most are outdated at this point and my beginner builds and stuff are all in that carnival thread, linking that is the better solution :yum:

Also, glad to see this thread and waiting for when Ulvar1@tm builds start appearing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, hope you find something fun to play!

Added Dragons warder

1 Like

Added Salvors deceiver

2 Likes

i made a little ā€˜available beginner guides ā€œbingo cardā€ā€™ :laughing: just for lulz (based on what iā€™ve seen avail here)

mentalist is marked ā€œ:grey_question:ā€ because Moncc/Stupid_Dragon was doing one i think i saw?

ā€¦ 30/5/2022 edit. updated the bingo card :grin:

7 Likes

LoL no one did SSF Bleeding Archon before? https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1B4onZ Here is the idea, I never made such build and donā€™t know all the faction gears so it probably can be improved but not sure about sustain since damage mostly will be DoT.

1 Like

You are of course free to do it yourself :slight_smile:

Here is 5 Guardian Archon https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQ17n8N sketch

3 Likes

LooL thatā€™s looks very cool and has -%168 Vitaliy RRā€¦

2 Likes

Can get Stag instead of panther for more phys res too. And then farm dark one and get 2 Wendigo totems (and then 4 guardiansā€¦) Can be fun to make I guess, its like pets but not really :smiley: xD

1 Like

Nice one!
Lol turns out we have Apostate now, missed this one.

3 Likes

I saw you wrote ā€œno one will ever be stupid enough to follow itā€ but I was stupid enough to make one lol

1 Like

I was almost baited to make one once or twice myself, so Iā€™m not far off. :rofl:

2 Likes

I could have saved myself 8-10h of pain by leveling with WoP and Box but I was baited to level with drein essance from the start to make build count.

4 Likes

Should have dual wielded Blugrugs axe to get full conversion and play Vit WoP and Blood Box, or play typical RE with bonerspikers (:

Bloody pox on apostate :thinking:

Blood box = vit storm box, though it only slightly changes to red if you sue the conduit.
Also glad you removed the green text, itā€™s kinda hard to read.

1 Like

Convert electrocute to bleed :thinking:

Vitality builds ResidentalSleeper

1 Like

Leafmane off-hand would also work if going Storm Box/WoP caster. Keeps the conversion and RR. Pre-Chillwhisper Cold DE/Hagarrad shouldnā€™t be hard to piece together either I donā€™t think.

Iā€™m surprised we have no current beginner guides for Druid, Witch Hunter and Sorcerer :thinking:. I guess theyā€™re all no-brainers for the community that no oneā€™s bothered to write anything conclusive for 'em.

1 Like

yet Dragon made PS warder :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm Druid and Sorc are missing , very strong classes! Guess Bomb Sorc and TSS Druid are possible. Funny enough I have sketches for both as well as Witch Hunter. Only class I am not interested in is The_Filer :confused:

3 Likes