Beginner build guides Compendium (for AoM + FG expansions)

I made an account here literally just to tell you how much of a beautiful bastard you are. Been wanting something like this for ages, seeing as I’m both new and awful at this game. Thanks a million.

3 Likes

Hot damn @Ulvar1! This is great! Glad to have you in the community, brother. Keep this stuff coming, man!

2 Likes

Even I can’t find half my builds :rofl:

(I do tend to tag them with “maya” though)

But considering that most are outdated at this point and my beginner builds and stuff are all in that carnival thread, linking that is the better solution :yum:

Also, glad to see this thread and waiting for when Ulvar1@tm builds start appearing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, hope you find something fun to play!

Added Dragons warder

1 Like

Added Salvors deceiver

2 Likes

i made a little ‘available beginner guides “bingo card”’ :laughing: just for lulz (based on what i’ve seen avail here)

mentalist is marked “:grey_question:” because Moncc/Stupid_Dragon was doing one i think i saw?

… 30/5/2022 edit. updated the bingo card :grin:

7 Likes

LoL no one did SSF Bleeding Archon before? https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1B4onZ Here is the idea, I never made such build and don’t know all the faction gears so it probably can be improved but not sure about sustain since damage mostly will be DoT.

1 Like

You are of course free to do it yourself :slight_smile:

Here is 5 Guardian Archon https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQ17n8N sketch

3 Likes

LooL that’s looks very cool and has -%168 Vitaliy RR…

2 Likes

Can get Stag instead of panther for more phys res too. And then farm dark one and get 2 Wendigo totems (and then 4 guardians…) Can be fun to make I guess, its like pets but not really :smiley: xD

1 Like

Nice one!
Lol turns out we have Apostate now, missed this one.

3 Likes

I saw you wrote “no one will ever be stupid enough to follow it” but I was stupid enough to make one lol

1 Like

I was almost baited to make one once or twice myself, so I’m not far off. :rofl:

2 Likes

I could have saved myself 8-10h of pain by leveling with WoP and Box but I was baited to level with drein essance from the start to make build count.

4 Likes

Should have dual wielded Blugrugs axe to get full conversion and play Vit WoP and Blood Box, or play typical RE with bonerspikers (:

Bloody pox on apostate :thinking:

Blood box = vit storm box, though it only slightly changes to red if you sue the conduit.
Also glad you removed the green text, it’s kinda hard to read.

1 Like

Convert electrocute to bleed :thinking:

Vitality builds ResidentalSleeper

1 Like

Leafmane off-hand would also work if going Storm Box/WoP caster. Keeps the conversion and RR. Pre-Chillwhisper Cold DE/Hagarrad shouldn’t be hard to piece together either I don’t think.

I’m surprised we have no current beginner guides for Druid, Witch Hunter and Sorcerer :thinking:. I guess they’re all no-brainers for the community that no one’s bothered to write anything conclusive for 'em.

1 Like