Beginner Questions for First Character

Hello once again !

I got really into Grim Dawn and by reading and testing a lot im at this Point Right now :
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aPQRBN
(Pierce is not capped due to weird rolls in Grimtools, it is Ingame)

Im not sure how to improve at this Point.
Be it gear wise or Skill tree wise. As you can see im playing a Trozan Sky Shard Druid. What are gear pieces i could improve with at this Point ? (Most guides Show green items which are simply not obtainable for me and im not even sure if they got it in a legit way because the stats are just to absurd)

As I see i Grim Tools, Trozan’s Sky Shard is highly overcapped (it is red) , you can remove 4 points there, and put them elesewhere, for example max out Star Pact and Shattered Star, and I would remove 1 point from Heart of the Wild as well. Maybe you can remove the 10th point from Conversion because it only gives 1% resistances. Probably best to put the rest of the points into Overload for OA. Gear seems OK to me, I don’t know what the best off-hand for TSS is, but it is probably not a big mistake to target farm for a Rolderathis Tome. And put augments on weapon and off-hand. Obviously a belt with relevant skill bonuses would be better, but this one is for defenses so it is fine for now.