Birds of Bysmiel - Pet Occultist

Post Grimtools link for your current character.

I redid my build and for some reason it worked. All is good. Thanks, Maya.

1 Like

Hi the grimtools link doesnt works what the heck??

Grimtools is down for the short foreseeable future. Hopefully will be back up some time over the weekend.

1 Like

Thank U Mate

Hi Maya
Can you Build uploaded to

Grimtools are down :frowning:

thx :smiley:

Not possible, since that tool is outdated.

Dear Maya,

I’m absolutely into pets and I love trying out your single mastery build. As grimtools is down right now, do you have any screenshots of the leveling process or at least the final build?
I would especially be interested in the distribution of devotion points. Also, how many points cunning/spirit would I need to invest at max?

Could you post the final devotion and skill setup since GT is down?

These are pets that would really follow my order. Others always have their own fun and run away from me. Maybe follow your guild I could be a better monster trainer. Also I’m looking forward to see your video of fantastic beasts and how to tame them if you decide to reveal your secret of dominance to us someday.

In a sense Epic rings are harder to drop than purple, I get most of my blue rings from main campaign.

omg what is that little dragon it is so cute :3

One of the cosmetic pets in the game. There are 7 altogether including the 2 from the 2 Loyalist Packs.

1 Like

Spoiler: how to get these two fatal cuties.

Summary

Summon them with Mysterious Orb and Celestial Orb
Celestial Orb Location: secrets of the shattered realm chest, which you get at shard 5 or higher
Mysterious Orb Location: drop in the korvan lands from one of those Sand Grobles
Maybe there are other securable ways.
https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Pets

All comestic pets can’t be summoned at the same time.

Yeah, a max of 3 out at a time.

Hi There!

Thanks for posting what looks like an interesting pet build! I’d like to try it out but it seems GT is down :frowning: Can you (or anyone with this build) post some screen shots of the point distribution and gear needed, please?

Thanks!

Sorry guys, I was away and couldn’t get back to you in time. But Grimtools should be up now. If you still need anything let me know :blush:

Super Secret Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KICjOknNz_Q

Hey Maya,

It says at the top of this thread:
Active Skills:
Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Command

How do you Summon Skeletal Servant? And how abouit Dreeg’s Evil Eye as I don’t see it on any of the GT links.

Thanks!

Pet is from Relic and DEE is Occu skill.

Build updated to current patch :yum:

Build updated to 1.1.6.0