Black Grimoire of Og'Napesh: how find it?

Hi all,

i’m playing with a cabalist based on skeletons. I really hate zombies and other disgusting guys so i try to use only skeletons. I’ve just finished my first run in normal veteran and i’m playing AOM, now i’m lv 54.

Skeletons are a bit squishy so i need that guys granted by Grimoire of Naga… Og’Napesh but i can’t find it. I’ve farmed at least 5 times Steps of Torment but nothing.

Someone can help me? Where i can found it? How it works farming in this game?

p.s. buy crucible or second dlc could help me?
Thanks a lot

Have a look here
https://www.grimtools.com/db/search?query=grimoire&in_description=1&exact_match=0

You can buy the blueprint of the empowered version, the rest you have to farm
grimoire

1 Like

Hi tqFan thanks a lot.

but Benevald reset or no? There is no that recipe…

Oh yes farm. But farm what? Every mob could drop it or there are some specific areas or enemies can drop it?
I have to farm caster? Undead? What?

It’s a random drop from any relative level mob or chest. So unfortunaly the odds of getting it in a playthrough are not great. You’ll find it eventually after a few.

1 Like

I think he does indeed reset but I’m not 100% sure.
People sometimes farm Shattered Realms/Crucible to get items/blueprints quicker
Also, the empowered version requires 75 level! You can see it in Grim Tools

Thanks all. Both vendors don’t have it so, if they doesn’t reset, i need a lot of luck.

SO, if i understood rightly, every mob above 40 (item level) could drop it. There is no reason to farm a specific mob then, like caster or undead.

Thanks a lot all you’re really kind

From what I’ve just researched briefly you either need to visit one of these two guys selling the blueprint many times to get it because they sell many and/or you need to have higher level.

Please read the following topic too

Both vendors reset! Just keep reloading the game and you will get it. I’d focus on benevald as he is easy to get to and has tons of other useful epic blueprints.

1 Like

Waiting for it to drop might take forever. You can get the blueprint in 15 min by just visiting Benevald and reloading. Good luck!