Blue Epic Set/Item tweak suggestions

Since the next patch in the far future has hinted at tweaks to Epic sets and items, I might as well get this idea thread going. Feel free to post ideas in no particular order and don’t expect to see this very soon after all the complaints about fast changes :roll_eyes:

Festerblaze set. Offhand needs cast speed. (I’ve been fooling around with this a bit).

I’d personally prefer the skills to be moved away from Inquis or add skills to OK/Pyro…but main thing is offhand needs CS (Imho).

The set concept is fun.

Possible skill modifier would be welcome, individual or set bonus.
Not saying it should be like a shopping list on Legendary,
at least focus on one major skill might do the trick.

I’d love it if Soulthief got a mythical upgrade with some skill bonus adjustments. It would be a nice default attack weapon for elemental builds, it just needs some attack speed. The current skill bonuses (shadow strike and callidor’s) can be replaced with pretty much anything.

Since it has a wps, it fills a nice gap in itemization for classes that don’t otherwise have access to wps skills. It could also be used as an elemental savagery weapon with Horns of Korvaak.

1 Like

Mythical will of fate here we gooooo!!!

1 Like

I will reprint a proposal about an epic item that I wrote in a separate thread.

It would be nice to see % frost burn/ burn/ electrocute damage added to Luminari Regalia since the wps do offer some of that damage.