boO - GD League Pet Ritualist

Foreword:

Do you like Ghosts?
Do you want Pets that cannot die?
Do you want to kill every single thing Ingame? (except Moira…)

If the answer is “Yes”, then you are in the right place :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the Grim League version of Ishtar and also works for Base Game as well, since no Mod specific items have been used.

Note: Requires both Ashes_of_Malmouth & Forgotten_Gods.

• [Pet] [1.1.9.6] (Grim Dawn League) boO - GD League Pet Ritualist (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Reap Spirit, Bone Harvest, ill Omen, Wendigo Totem, Call of the Grave, Devouring Swarm
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none

Ghost

:ghost: GrimTools Link – https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YNnLABdV

_

Crate of Entertainment, Callagadra, Ravager, Ballog’Nath, Aranea, Galakros, Garia & Rolderathis – https://i.imgur.com/R3tSAww.jpg

Tonic of Mending, Elixir off Spirit & Aether Clusters used.
Hoarfrost Ointment was used for Rolderathis, but is optional.

Shattered Realm 15 (SR 75-80) – https://i.imgur.com/S6IL214.jpg

No potions/consumables used. Easy enough to do half asleep.

Shattered Realm SR 120 – https://i.imgur.com/TmRHr8s.jpg

Potions & Consumables used.

Devotion Order –

• Purple > Shepherd’s Crook >

• Yellow > Dryad > Red > Jackal >

• Typhos > Remove Purple >

• Blue > Eel > Staff of Rattosh >

• Remove Jackal > Tortoise > Sailor’s Guide >

• Solemn Watcher > Ishtak >

• Tree of Life (4 points for Healing Rain) >

• Ulo the Keeper of the Waters (3 points for Acid & Chaos Resistance)

How to Level –

Since the above build is an endgame build, use the information provided below for leveling.

Attributes:

Everything into Physique, except for when you need to invest into Cunning or Spirit to meet the required stats for equipping items.

Leveling:

Start as Necromancer-

We will be focusing on Skeletons first before respec’ing halfway through, into Blight Fiends & Reap Spirit and then going back to invest points in Skeletons later on. The reason for this is that Skeletons struggle Mid-game and hence the shifting of focus for a bit helps make things a bit easier.

Since we are going for a Ritualist, it is recommended that you put enough points in Shaman early on, to get a 16/16 Briarthorn before going back to focus on the Necromancer Side. However, do note that it is optional and not necessary for success.

Devotions:

• Purple > Shepherd’s Crook > Remove Purple >

• Blue > Eel > Red > Viper > Remove Blue >

• Green > Raven > Murmur >

• Yellow > Lotus > Remove Raven >

• Manticore > Remove Green >

• Panther > Crane > Sailor’s Guide > Hound >

• Ishtak > Tree of Life (4 points for Healing Rain)

Skills:

• Lvl 10 – 16/16 Raise Skeletons, 1/12 Undead Legion.

• Lvl 20 – 14/16 Summon Blight Fiend, 12/12 Undead Legion, 1/16 Ravenous Earth (RE).

• Lvl 30 – 16/16 Summon blight Fiend, 12/12 Rotting Fumes, 6/12 Will of the Crypt.

• Lvl 40 – Remove points from RE, Raise Skeletons and its nodes, 12/12 Blight Burst, 1/1 Unstable Anomaly, 16/16 Reap Spirit, 11/12 Master of Death.

• Lvl 50 – 1/12 Spectral Binding, 1/10 Spectral Wrath, 16/16 Raise Skeletons, 1/12 Undead Legion.

• Lvl 60 – 12/12 Master of Death, 12/12 Undead Legion, 8/10 Spectral Wrath.

• Lvl 70 – 10/10 Spectral Wrath, 12/12 Will of the Crypt, 8/10 Call of the Grave.

• Lvl 80 – 10/10 Call of the Grave, 10/10 Mark of Torment, 1/16 Bone Harvest, 1/12 Dread, 6/12 Soul Harvest.

• Lvl 90 – 12/12 Soul Harvest, 1/16 RE, 12/12 Decay.

• Lvl 94 – Respec as needed, according to the build you are going for.

(Click to Expand)

1 Like

Reddit Post –

Reserving one more final post and done.

@Cockatiel Hello! Something that’s confusing me here and I was wondering if you could help clear it up. I also sent a message to Maya on reddit. The boo league version of the Ishtar build that you used to get to SR120 uses Aethereach, yet I found this comment from her elsewhere.

"Btw, one thing to note (and the reason why I didn’t go for those gloves) is that Aethereach converts Elemental into Aether (not 100% since it will have to compete with the conversion on the rings + 30% Cold > Vitality for Reap Spirit on the Set),

While also losing out on the 60% physical > vitality from Bonescavengers."

I know the conversion competes with the rings, so I was just wondering why was it chosen? Thank you in advance!

It is for the cooldown reduction which helps while kiting bosses.
Damage is lower than Ishtar. But the build becomes tankier and easier to play.