Bounties evolved for lategame. Make bounties great again.

Having leveled 3 characters to 85 a few around mid 50’s and nr. 4 closing in on 85 as well now… Farming Crucible for drops is something I really do not enjoy at all, so I do 95% of my farming in the “vanilla” game, which I really do enjoy, even though the drops don’t even come close to how efficient Crucible is time vs. amount of drops… After capping standings with the various factions the bounties are pretty much just phased out of the game, and you have no real reason to do them anymore, which is really sad IMO, coz I always like doing them when leveling up new characters/builds.

My suggestion is this:

Endgame bounties for farming. After capping out a factions standing you get harder and/or slightly longer bounties resulting in random legendary rewards when completed. It could also be semi random… Different factions could have weighted rewards with much higher chances of rewarding weapons/armor/jewlery depending on which faction you’re doing bounties for so you could slightly focus your farming.

Another thing I would love to see would be to have each faction expanded with lategame worthy legendary items specific to the different factions. Could also be tied into bounties later on.

Just my 2 cents on what I really feel is missing. Thanks for a great game Crate <3

Are these posts ever read? :wink:

Yes, but not always replied to. :slight_smile:

Given that we have 5 new factions coming in the expansion I doubt the changes you suggest will be considered at the moment. Plus the game isn’t mainly about farming. Estimates are that very few people reach the end of Ultimate so are unlikely to be looking to farm end game items.

They’re read. :wink:

Bounties are something I’d like to revisit some day, but that’s not on the radar any time soon when we’re trying to wrap up dev on the expansion.

Was merely curious, as it’s nice to know the suggestions section is being paid attention to :wink: And of course not expecting to see anything radical for bounties in the expansion. But it’s nice to read, that even though quite far down the list, it’s still on there.

So when’s the bounty DLC planned for?.. j/k :smiley:

Again thanks for a great game. Really looking forward to the expansion.

Wait so there will be more content even after the expansion is released? :eek: