Build 18 is live - Let the crafting begin!

Awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesome!!!

Yes! Damn, I have to work tomorrow.

I’m confused. The stat screen shows I do no poison damage. Is it possible to have our skills play into this screen rather than what the weapon does?

Also, Im level 33 and am not gaining any exp, even in SoT.

We’re looking into the quest bug and will have a fix as soon as possible!

Fortunately, we think we may have a method to repair any chars who are already affected by the bug once we are able to fix the underlying problem.

The stat screen will merely show what buffs you have that can then impact your skill damage or weapon damage.

Incorporating damage display for active skills is something we’re looking to possibly do in the future - it will take a little more work to be able to display that.

There was an XP adjustment that could cause your character to show now XP gain until you catch up to the new requirement for your current level.

I’ve also got the angrim problem but the big shocker was that i was able to cross the broken bridge south of devils crossing and explore a completely empty area :confused:

some of the items have changed quite alot, esp the +elemental damage on the Crushing will.
and also are the plans a different color when they drop?

Awesome. I hope that isn’t fixed by the time I get home. I want to see that lol!

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Why do the good bugs never work for me :cry:

So i found a bug that only appeared once i downloaded patch. I picked veteran mode and started playing on my level 35 character and when items drop including ones you drop from your inventory you cannot pick them up ever! The nameplate that normally shows is missing and even without it you cannot click on the items to collect them at all. tried changing settings but nothing works so far.

edit Tried normal difficulty and same thing happens, no items either dropped by myself or monsters/chests/ anything are able to be picked up.

Make sure “always show loot” is on common+. That setting also carries across all characters.

Wow, Veteran mode for Normal difficulty sounds very exciting! Along with larger, more diverse packs of hero mobs - fantastic inclusion!

Crafting is also going to be an excellent feature I am looking forward to jumping in to!

From strength to strength!

Well done, lads!

Syn

The Undiscovered Country.

Very impressive landscape. I cant wait to slaughter mobs there when its done!

Ahhhhhh!!! I MUST play this evening now… Wonderful news, thank you Crate!

The Undiscovered Country.

Very impressive landscape, I get a ‘Silk Road’ vibe from it. I cant wait to slaughter mobs there when its done!

Couple of notes: The north part looks finished, but the further you get south or away from the river the more wonderland it looks. There is at least two interactive objects, a cave, and a house. I even fell into the main river at one point which I dont think is an accident considering whats down there.

I’m impressed. I bet Act III land looks even more polished. I do have a question though. Is the landmass created through some randomize function or how is the elevation model programmed?

I’m glad I held on to my old weapon. Now that damage is being displayed correctly, my older weapon shows to do more damage than my latest weapon.

I ran in to wasps in Cronley’s Hideout! :smiley:

So whom is a powerful aetheral for whom I can eat their brains!

Hell yessssssssssssssssss

Really good update btw. Especially like how you gave a progress report.