Build Compendium IV

It looks good, thanks.

Great work and thanks

Last Blademaster has a leveling guide (l) Blitzstrike too I think

The warlock build link doesn’t work.

Fixed, Thanks

Thanks for doing this.

Seriously dude you rock for picking this up

just a suggestion, for the Devotion part, I’d rather have em in written down instead of video to show how to put points in order, cuz most videos are showing going too fast for me to see, and for having it written down it’s easier

The Elementalist “Melee Pyroclasm” link is broken.

Excellent work though! Glad someone has taken the mantle. Thanks for this :slight_smile:

I decided to register on Grim Dawn forums today and make my first post with the means of thanking you Cryodacry. Specifically, for updating and keeping this thread alive and well. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I truly appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

~ZeOz

It’s starting to drop down please sticky

This is updated !

Great work Cryodacry !

i’m suprised to see no druid builds, pretty sure some people wer very successful with :confused:

Yea,

I’ve been wanting to make one my self. I was going to use an Raka’Jax in the mean time since i have yet to get my Vortex of Souls. ultimately i was going to make one similar to what Jajaja did with his Conjurer.

Wish there were Witchblade builds, interested in trying one out.

Here is the info for the retaliation & reflect tank. I left out the color/formatting, hopefully that will make it easier on you. Thanks for the resource!

[Warder] [V1.0] (hc) (u) (vid) (g1) Retaliation & Reflect Hetzer (Squib)
Damage: Retaliation, Reflect, Procs
Active Skills: Living Fortress, Overguard, Wendigo Totem, Grasping Vines, Blitz, Savagery
Passive Skills: Vengeance of Cairn, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Menhir’s Bulwark, Field Command, Menhir’s Will, Military Conditioning, Shield Training, Veterancy, Decorated Soldier, Scars of Battle

Link to complete build post: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36239

Added to the Comp. Please check for Accuracy … also edited your passive skills for the skills them selves. This is ment of for skills that go on your bar.

FYI… please don’t necro these threads but there are old witchblade builds you could reference. they are in the preveoius build comp threads… B27 and B28 had a couple … i’ll link them for you.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25352

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27875

Again please don’t necro the threads but they should be a decent base to start a witch blade.

new player here anyone could recomend build for farming type for grinding. high dps area attack and good survival ? thank you in advance

Really, it depends on how you want to play.
Ark Destroyer is good AOE and has a low gear requirement. Can go ranged or 2h
Bleeding heart is a bit slow till 30 then it’s rediculess past 30.
All of the Witch Hunters are really high dmg.
Brimstone Gunslinger can go either 2h ranged or DW and has a realy low gear requirement.
Sab’s are squishy till you get good gear.
Summoners are easy to level but not terribly high dps.

Really it comes down to what kind of char you want to play. What theme your wanting for that character.