Build Compendium IV

[ul]
[li][Caster][v1.0] (u) (g4) (l) Poison master (Nandi)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Acid Poison.[/li] [li]Active Skills: Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Dreeg’s Infinite Gaze, Dreeg’s Afflicted Spines, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Possession, Field Command, Aether Ward Aura[/li] [li]WPS Skills: na[/li] [/ul]
[/list]

added please check for accuracy

[ul]
[li][v1.0] (melee) (hc) (u) (vid) (g5) (l) Paladin of the Light (Zars)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Fire, Burn , Physical[/li] [li]Active Skills: Cadence, Blitz, Forcewave, Flashbang, Canister Bomb, Thermite Mine[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Aether-Ward Aura[/li] [li]WPS Skills: None[/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Added, Thanks for the Formatting please check for accuracy and also Grats on the first build !

Hi ! Saw nobody posted a new Warlock build for almost 6 months, let alone one that is this “noob friendly”. So… if you have the time, I would appreciate if you can add this:

• [li][v1.0] (pet/caster) (u) (vid) (g4) (l) Voidmancer Summoner (Avatar of Dreeg)[/li] [list]
  • Damage: Pets, Chaos, Vitality, Elemental.
  • Active Skills: Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast, Chaos Strike, Curse of Frailty, Doom Bolt, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Pet attack, Solael’s Flame, Sovereign, Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Revenant of Og’Napesh.
  • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Fiendmaster, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange.
  • WPS Skills: None

[/list]

Have a nice day ! Best regards !

[ul]
[li][Caster] (u) (hc) (g2) Phantasmal Blade Spellbreaker (ETK)[/li]> [list]
[li]Damage: Aether, Fire[/li]> [li]Active Skills: Phantasmal Blade, Devastation, Pneumatic Burst, Mirror of Ereoctes[/li]> [li]Passive Skills: Reckless Power, MSoP, IEE, Veil of Shadows[/li]> [li]WPS Skills: na[/li]> [/ul]
[/list]

This was submitted to me via PM by ETK. Just a reminder to everyone it is easier if you post in the thread for your submissions =) Grats on the build ETK !

[ul]
[li][v1.0] (pet/caster) (u) (vid) (g4) (l) Voidmancer Summoner (Avatar of Dreeg)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Pets, Chaos, Vitality, Elemental[/li] [li]Active Skills: Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast, Chaos Strike, Curse of Frailty, Doom Bolt, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Pet attack, Solael’s Flame, Sovereign, Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Revenant of Og’Napesh[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Fiendmaster, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange[/li] [li]WPS Skills: na[/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Added =) nice to see pet builds … i kinda have a soft spot in my heart for the critter builds.

Hi all,

If you aren’t aware, I was running Build Compendium III. Apologies about not coming back sooner - I’ll get straight to the point. My mother got sick and Grim Dawn, amongst other things, got forgotten about. For some reason I wasn’t getting through emails from the subscription to the thread, so it didn’t even dawn on me come and post here.

Sorry for abandoning Build Compendium III without a word, and thanks for Cryodacry for taking up the mantle.

It is good to hear from you bud ! I hope everything is going well with your mother! And np about picking it up. We waited a while hoping you would come back =)

[v1.0] [Hybrid Melee/Caster] (HC) [u] [VID] [g5] The Corpse Exploder (Pyromancer)
Damage: Fire, Chaos, Vitality & a tid bit of Lightning
Active Skills: Firestrike, Sigil of Comsumption, BWC High Potency, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Fraility & Thermite Mines
Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Fire Aura, SWF & Possesion
WPS Skills: Direwolf Claw (From Direwolf Crest)

Sorry couldn’t find color Golden Rod :frowning:

Yes much better thanks - am enjoying getting back into Grim Dawn and checking out all that’s happened. Just did a few playthroughs and refreshed myself - still got to try the Mad Queen yet though!

Please add to the build compendium.

[Melee]v1.0(vid)(g4) Cool Breeze (heurist)
Damage: cold/pierce
Active Skills: shadow strike, oleron’s might, ring of steel, blade burst, curse of frailty
Passive Skills: solael’s witchfire, veil of shadow
WPS Skills: dual blades line, beronath’s fury

Would something like a practical leveling guide be accepted? I was thinking of making a guide with details for builds for each mastery to cruise through normal/elite. Ideally it would highlight skills you can attain by level 10 or so that are potent in the early and midgame. This would be helpful for builds that don’t really come into their own until lategame, whether it be through skill points, devotions, or legendaries.

For example:

Soldier - Two-Handed Blade Arc
Arcanist - Olexra’s Flash Freeze + (Greater) Fireblast
Occultist - Hellhound? Sigil of Consumption?
Shaman - Two-Handed Primal Strike (Melee or Ranged)
Demolitionist - Grenado + Canister Bomb
Nightblade - Dual Blades rush? Amarasta’s Blade Burst?

If something like this is permitted, then I would love to get feedback from players so that the guide is thorough and filled with good information. I’m lacking in some areas, so input from seasoned players would make this a valuable tools for new players or clumsy HC players like myself.

Another melee build. This time Battlemage :stuck_out_tongue:

[ul]
[li][v1.0] (melee) (hc) (u) (vid) (g3) (l) Wraith Warrior (Zars)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Aether, Elemental[/li] [li]Active Skills: Cadence, Blitz, Warcry, Overguard, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Field Command, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power[/li] [li]WPS Skills: None[/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Hey guy’s, I just wanted to give you an update.

I am dealing with end of the year reports already and 2017 budget with work. I am still here and i’ll be updating probably every other week on the build thread.

I really appreciate the formatting you guy’s have been putting into the builds you are posting. It helps so much.

I’ll go ahead and get to it and update the tread for the week =)

Cheers!
~Cryo

[ul]
[li][v1.0] [Hybrid Melee/Caster] (HC) [u] [VID] [g5] The Corpse Exploder (sfbistimg)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Fire, Chaos, Vitality, Lightning[/li] [li]Active Skills: Firestrike, Sigil of Comsumption, BWC High Potency, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Fraility, Thermite Mines[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Fire Aura, SWF, Possesions[/li] [li]WPS Skills: Direwolf Claw[/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Added, Please check for Accuracy

[ul]
[li][Melee]v1.0(vid)(g4) Cool Breeze (heurist)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Cold, Pierce[/li] [li]Active Skills: shadow strike, oleron’s might, ring of steel, blade burst, curse of frailty[/li] [li]Passive Skills: solael’s witchfire, veil of shadow[/li] [li]WPS Skills: dual blades line, beronath’s fury[/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Added, Please check for accuracy

[ul]
[li][v1.0] (melee) (hc) (u) (vid) (g3) (l) Wraith Warrior (Zars)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Aether, Elemental[/li] [li]Active Skills: Cadence, Blitz, Warcry, Overguard, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Field Command, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power[/li] [li]WPS Skills: None[/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Added, Please check for Accuracy!

Just going to ask this again since I believe it got buried.

If I could humbly ask for this guide to be added. Thanks very much!

[Ranged] [v1.0] (u) (g1.5) (vid) Gunslinging Sorceress (Kluga)
Damage: Fire/Burn, Elemental, Chaos, Lightning
Active Skills: Fire Strike, Canister Bomb, Flashbang, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Demon’s Breath
Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Blast Shield, Vindictive Flame, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Inner Focus, Arcane Will
WPS Skills: N/A

[Ranged] [v1.0] (u) (g5) (l) Kymo’s Sniper (Nandi)

Damage: Lightning, Physical.
Active Skills: Primal strike, Blood of dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Strom totem, Briathorn
Passive Skills: Stomrcaller’s pact, Stromcaller Aura, Lighning Aura, Mogdrogen’s Pact
WPS Skills: N/A

Pls add this. Thx :slight_smile:

Well I’ve been playing for a while to get settled into the first character I want to try hardcore from veteran through beating elite. What I decided on is: (hopefully the format comes through alright since I just started posting rather than just reading)

[Caster] HC G0 Trickster

Damage: Pierce and Bleed as primary, cold, lightning, poison, and pet supplemental

Active Skills: Grasping Vines & Blade Trap for mob and mobility kill, Briarthorn aggressive and wind devil as mob/boss bait, primal spirit and phantasmal blades to reinforce / support if any of the mob break through. In major encounters when its down to 1 on 1 (Warden / Crowley / etc…), I may move to skirmish tactics with shadow strike to attack and ring of frost to withdraw while keeping up the mobility kill / pet combo.

Passive skills: Night’s Chill, Anatomy of Murder, Primal Bond;