Build Compendium V (Base Game)

Lol, thanks for all your hardwork

Btw, JoV is also piling up a lot of builds so be prepared :stuck_out_tongue:

[Ranged][v1.0.0.7] (u) (g2) The Hunter (Nandi)

Damage: Bleed
Active skills: Savagery, Devouring Swarm, Grasping Vines, Curse of Fraility, Oleronā€™s Might.
Passive skills: Blood of dreeg, Mogdrogens Pact, Primal Bond.

Wps Skill: None

Pls add this thx.

Guess Iā€™ll do this too.

[v1.0.0.7] (caster) (u) (vid) (g2) Trozanā€™s Spellbreaker Frostburn damage based close-range build http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=462312

Damage: Frostburn, Cold, Lightning
Active Skills: Trozanā€™s Sky Shard, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Amarastaā€™s Blade Burst, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Ring of Steel
Passive Skills: Iskandraā€™s Elemental Exchange, Star Pact, Veil of Shadow, Maivenā€™s Sphere, Aether & Void-Ward Auras
WPS: N/A

Iā€™d like to give my heartfelt thanks to the people who made this thread come true.

Itā€™s been very helpful, thanks! :smiley:

no problem, happy to see that you guys like the compendium :wink:

As a HC player I miss the (hc) tag in a lot of builds.
The new ones (1.0.0.7) doesnā€™t even have any tag and I donā€™t know if they are viables in HC mode :frowning:

thats because most of them dont add the tag, and I am not going to check every build if it is SC or HC.

we have a guideline for posting the builds in a format and which tags you could use.

Yes, of course, I didnā€™t want to mean you have to test all the builds xD

Itā€™s just a request for the people who makes guides, donā€™t forget about HC players! :slight_smile:

None of the builds here die. All they do is revive in the home-town :slight_smile:

trust me, I have made way too many builds in this game that I am not gonna try these as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Ty for the updates:)

I think adding either a boss or dummy kills times to the listed spec sheet would be a nice little addition of information on this page. I know a single target kill time doesnt help AOE casters but it is still something to judge a build by either wayā€¦ Thoughts? Maybe i should make a separate post for something like this?

Thanks for this post, good work!

Please could you add the following builds. Thanks!

[Ranged] [v1.0.0.7] (u) (g5) Gunslinger Sorcerer - Fire & Chaos (Ving)

• Damage: Fire, Chaos
  • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Flashbang, Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mine, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Bloodthirster
  • Passive Skills: Flamed Touched, Vindictive Flame, Iskandraā€™s Elemental Exchange, Reckless Power, Maivenā€™s Sphere of Protection
  • WPS Skills: none

[Ranged] [v1.0.0.7] (u) (g5) Warborn Gunslinger Commando - The Pistolier (Ving)

[ul]
[li]Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma, Pierce[]Active Skills: Cadence, Flashbang, Blackwater Cocktail, Oleronā€™s Might, Bloodthirster[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Field Command, Oleronā€™s Rage, Flamed Touched, Vindictive Flame[/li][
]WPS Skills: Markovianā€™s Advantage[/ul]

Make a separate post I think. While dummy kill times are interesting and the only real accurate measure of straight damage output capability, they donā€™t exactly tell a useful story on their own.

A character capable of the fastest dummy kill time possible for example will almost certainly not have enough survivability to handle an actual fight. Builds should ideally aim for a balance between DPS and survivability, and being able to kill a dummy incredibly fast isnā€™t necessarily a good indicator of a strong build.

Guess Iā€™ll do this too.

[QUOTE][v1.0.0.7] (caster) (u) (vid) (g2) Trozanā€™s Spellbreaker Frostburn damage based close-range build http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=462312

Damage: Frostburn, Cold, Lightning
Active Skills: Trozanā€™s Sky Shard, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Amarastaā€™s Blade Burst, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Ring of Steel
Passive Skills: Iskandraā€™s Elemental Exchange, Star Pact, Veil of Shadow, Maivenā€™s Sphere, Aether & Void-Ward Auras
WPS: N/A
[/QUOTE]Sorry to quote my own post, but I noticed you skipped over my entry. Did I flub the format or did you just miss it?

Thereā€™s two copies of the same build in the spellbreaker section, likely a copy/paste mistake.

Iā€™ve updated my build!

[Melee] [v1.0.0.7] (u) (g2-4) (l) Thundaja the Druid (Mirenheart)
Damage: Lighting, Physical, Bleeding
Active Skills: Primal Strike, Savagery, Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Mirror of Ereoctes, Grasping Vines
Passive Skills: Maivenā€™s Sphere, Mogdrogenā€™s Pact, Elemental Exchange, Stormcallerā€™s Pact
WPA Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval

thx for pointing it out, yea he pmā€™ed me and send it on this forum so a double mistake of mine :rolleyes:

my bad, it has been added now :wink: