Build Compendium VI

Hey, could you make a small change to my build ?

I could easily solo glad crucible, so could you add the (c+) ?

[melee][1.0.3.1] (u)(vid)(g4)(c+) Tanky with lots of DctH Aether Death Knight (hitman47)

Thanks.

everything has been added, changed or removed what has been mentioned in previous comments. :slight_smile:

Please add these :

[Melee][1.0.3.2] (u)(vid)(g3) Dual Wield Sun n Moon Sentinel - Cold in Disguise - DW Cold Saboteur (TZ Tz)
Damage: Cold
Active Skills: Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Fire Strike, Bloodthirster
Passive Skills: Dual Blades, Veil of Shadow, Phantasmal Armor, Anatomy of Murder, Merciless Repertoire
WPS Skills: Execution

[Melee][1.0.3.1] (u)(vid)(g5) Dual Wield Piercing Infiltrator - Piercing Belgothian’s Strikes - Belgothian Assassin (TZ Tz)
Damage: Pierce
Active Skills: Belgothian’s Strikes, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Inquisitor Seal, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier
Passive Skills: Aura of Conviction, Deadly Aim, Dual Blades, Veil of Shadow, Phantasmal Armor, Anatomy of Murder, Whirling Blades
WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution, Direwolf Claw

[Melee][1.0.3.1] (u)(vid)(g4) Dual Wield Piercing Trickster - Piercing Through Your Bleeding Heart (TZ Tz)
Damage: Pierce, Bleeding
Active Skills:Savagery, Storm Totem, Wendigo Totem, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier
Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Dual Blades, Veil of Shadow, Phantasmal Armor, Anatomy of Murder, Whirling Blades
WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution, Direwolf Claw

[Melee][1.0.3.1] (u)(vid)(g3) Dual Wield Lightning Trickster - The Return of Lightning Blade (TZ Tz)
Damage: Lightning
Active Skills:Savagery, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Wendigo Totem, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier
Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Dual Blades, Veil of Shadow, Phantasmal Armor, Anatomy of Murder, Whirling Blades
WPS Skills: Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Execution

Thanks Dikkie :slight_smile:

I’d like to add this:

[Caster]1.0.3.2(g3)(c+) CDR Stun Jacks Sorcerer (x1x1x1x2)
Active Skills: Stun Jacks, Storm Shard, Thermite Mines, Flashbang, BWC, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nulification
Passive Skills:Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection. Seal of Might

[Melee] [1.0.3.1] (u)©(g3)(l) Scourge Strike/Bone Harvest Reaper (Ensgnblack)
Damage: Cold, Vitality, Frostburn
Active Skills: Scourge Strike, Bone Harvest, Pneumatic Burst, Mark of Torment, Blade Barrier, Shadow Strike
Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls, Veil of Shadow
WPS Skills: Necrotic Edge

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64227

[caster]1.0.3.2©(g1)(l) Nightmare’s Vitality Cabalist New Player Starter Build (ceruleansong)
Damage: Vitality, Chaos
Active Skills: Ravenous Earth, Siphon Souls, Doom Bolt, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Mark of Torment, Solael’s Flame, Bloodthirster, Mana Infusion
Passive Skills: Possession, Spectral Binding
WPS Skills: None

[Caster][1.0.3.2] (u)(c+)(vid)(g3) 2H Firewave Commando - The Gift of Korvaak (BladeAndShadow)
Damage: Fire
Active Skills: Forcewave, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Shar’Zul’s Wrath, Blazing Charge
Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Whirling Blades

Thank you for adding

[1.0.3.2][Auramancer/caster/melee] (g4)(c+)(vid) DOOMSDAY – Apocalyptic Auracaster (ArchHeretic)
• Damage: Fire, lightning
• Active Skills: Chaos Strike, Shar’Zul’s Wrath, Flame Breath, Word of pain, Flashbang, Storm box of Elgoloth, Rune of Kalastor, Word of renewal, Apocalypse, Blackwater cocktail, Thermite mines, Kymon’s Wrath Tincture
• Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Flame touched, Vindictive flame, Ignaffar’s presence, Deadly aim
• WPS Skills: none

Please add :

[Melee][1.0.3.2] (u)(vid)(g5) Dual Wield Aether Fire Strike Sorcerer/Sorceress - Just Another Aether in Disguise (TZ Tz)
Damage: Aether
Active Skills: Fire Strike, Chaos Strike, Bloodthirster, Krieg’s Wrath, Callidor’s Tempest, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Blast Shield, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality, Mogdrogen’s Ardor
WPS Skills: Direwolf Claw

[Caster][1.0.3.2] (u)(vid)(g5) Burning Obliteration Purifier - After Burner Burning Runner (TZ Tz)
Damage: Fire Burn
Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Blackwater Cocktail, Inqusitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Blazing Charge, Obliteration
Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Blast Shield, Aura of Conviction, Deadly Aim, Arcane Resonance, Presence of Might

Thanks Again Dikkie :slight_smile:

just a heads up

I won’t be much on the forums anymore

gonna call it for now for GD

so if anybody wants a build to be added to the compendium, please send me a PM, that way I notice it much faster if one has to be added / changed

thanks in advance!

But, how will we survive without your example to follow Dikkie? What’s your hours count in the game now? Last heard, over 12,000 wasn’t it?

Seriously I can understand the need for a break. Hope to see you back here again in the not too distant future. Take care Dikkie.

well seriously, take care bro and you deserve a break after over 10k hours. and Now this is our chance guys to catch up on those steam hours while he is resting! :rolleyes:

Want me to take over the compendium? I have more time on messaging boards than I like to admit and I’ll be a regular for a year at least.

I hope you’re not implying you’re quitting the game :eek:

Want me to take over the compendium? I have more time on messaging boards than I like to admit and I’ll be a regular for a year at least.

Lol so true

I hope you’re not implying you’re quitting the game :eek:

Hope you’re just taking a break and will come back stronger. :slight_smile:
You were always one of the friendliest people on the forum and made it better.

[Auramancer/caster/melee] 1.0.4.0(c+)(vid) The Burning Heresy (ArchHeretic)

Damage: Fire, lightning.
Active Skills: Chaos Strike #1, Chaos Strike #2, Word of pain, Curse of frailty, Storm box of Elgoloth, Rune of Kalastor, Word of renewal, Blood of Dreeg, Bloody pox, Kymon’s Wrath Tincture, Stormflame Tincture.
Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Flame of Gar’Dal, Solael’s witchfire, Deadly aim.
WPS Skills: none

[Caster][1.0.3.2] (u)(vid)(g5) Full Aether AAR Spellbinder (TZ Tz)
Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Devastation Callidor’s Tempest, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Siphon Souls, Chaos Strike
Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality, Void-Ward

[Caster][1.0.3.2] (u)(vid)(g5) Full Aether AAR Mage Hunter (TZ Tz)
Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Devastation Callidor’s Tempest, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Inqusitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Chaos Strike
Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality, Deadly Aim, Arcane Resonance

[Caster][1.0.4.0] (u)(vid)(g5) Full Aether AAR Druid - CDR Aether Storm Totem, CT, Devastation - Green Rainy Meteors (TZ Tz)
Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Devastation Callidor’s Tempest, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Chaos Strike
Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality, Void-Ward

[Melee][Range][Caster][1.0.4.0] (u)(vid)(g5) Triple Mode Melee/Range/Caster DW Lightning Conjurer - Aeon of Lightning (TZ Tz)
Active Skills: Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Savagery, Wind Devil, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Chaos Strike, Bloodthirster, Chain Lightning
Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Solael’s Witchfire
WPS Skills: Direwolf Claw

Could you add this one to the list ? thanks !

[Caster][1.0.4.0] (u)(g4) Grenades Thrower (Thrasheur)
Damage: Fire, Burn
Active Skills: Flashbang, Canister Bomb, Grenado, Blackwater Cocktail, Therminte Mine, World of Renewal, Inquisitor seal
Passive Skills: Flame touched,vindictive flame, deadly aim,aura of censure

[Melee][Range][Caster][1.0.4.1] (u)(g5) Winter King Infiltrator (Thrasheur)
Damage: Cold, Frostburn
Active Skills: Winter King Might, Amarasta Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, World Of Renewal, Rune of Hagarrad, Inquisitor Seal
Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Aura of Censure, Frostdread Presence, Heart of the Winter King
WPS Skills: /

[Melee][Range][Caster][1.0.4.1] (u)(g5) Winter King Hybrid Trickster (Thrasheur)
Damage: Cold, Frostburn
Active Skills: Winter King Might, Amarasta Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Wendigo Totem, Wind Devil, Summon Chillmane,Summon Nemesis
Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Mogdrogen Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Frostdread Presence, Heart of the Winter King, Chilling Weapons

[Melee][Range][Caster][1.0.4.1] (u)(g5) Obsidian Tremor Pyromancer (Thrasheur)
Damage: Chaos, Physical, Fire
Active Skills: Obsidian Tremor, Blazing Charge, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Thermite Mine, Blackwater Cocktail, Solaels Flame, Sigil of Consumption
Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Solaels Witchfire, Possesion, Blast Shield, Divine Light

Is there no good ranged build for the commando theese days? Just wondering, because i used to play GD over a year ago and with the ashes of malmouth expansion i came back. But in the actual build compendium i don´t see a ranged commando. If anyone of you tough warriors can recommend such a build, i would like to read about it. Good hunting :slight_smile: