Build Compendium VII

//youtu.be/E781QE7ZQK8

New job, new town. Need time to adjust, it’ll take some time. I just don’t know how much. Best case scenario I return in a few months like nothing happened. Worse case I return after a year or two.

I edited the original post cause of your comment :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I see that, and edited my post too.

Edit: gasp, don’t scare people here like that :smiley: Now I’m calm and hoping you’ll return eventually.

It’s the end of an era.

I find it strangely poetic that this is happening right before the release of an expac titled “forgotten gods.”

EDIT: FFS chthon. I just read your edit. Lmaoooooo

This is :furious:

Who would I troll if you’re gone?! :cry:

Ummm…

Literally everyone else ever, including alternate universe versions of the dev’s as-of-yet unborn children, users on BBs that have names that somewhat resemble this one (gramdon, grindog), and of course Hugh Jackman.

Chthon - you will be missed! I hope the new town new digs new everything works out, and that you’ll be back sooner rather than later!

Thank you for your contributions to the community. Best of luck with Real Life stuff and we’ll see you on the other side of Forgotten Gods. :wink:

There always must be a Dead God.

So, where’s my Mythical Warhammer of Heavenly Judgement?! :furious:

Lazy devs :rolleyes:

Good night, sweet prince.

You will be missed, buddy. Don’t despare about forums, though, since there will be a few stubborn fans left, which you will recognize, I’m sure of it!

If TQ is any indicator, and it should be, we’ll be here for a few years yet. I’ll be anyway, forums like this one were some of the first things I encountered online way back in the old days of the late 20th century, and for some reason they’ve never gone the way of altavista, myspace etc.

God now I feel old :stuck_out_tongue:

This item better have an in-joke as flavor text, whenever it finally appears :wink:

good luck in IRL thingies Mr chthon !! one day you will return like me, there is no escape from GD :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good luck Chthon! Always liked your builds and guides.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Here’s to hoping you’ll have it easy and come back soon.

Wishing you all the best for the move and new job Chthon. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. :slight_smile: And hey, have a little faith in the GD community will ya? We’ll still be here playing the game, coming up with new builds, etc, even when Crate are working on other things. Heck the old TQ.net forum was around for nearly 10 years and most of that was after the game was done and dusted. We’re at 8 years and counting and GD isn’t even done yet. As long as Crate supports the forum there’ll be diehards like me here. :smiley: Assuming I don’t pop my clogs first of course. :eek:

Thank you for being you :slight_smile: You’ll be missed here. I wish you the best IRL.

:smiley:

Huh, never noticed it :smiley:

Yugol has joined the forums apparently. :smiley:

Thank you
and I hope so too

Thank you

All is good as long Sun Spot itself is on par with Level 84 Hell Path. :stuck_out_tongue:

True let me just do some leveling with this other RPG that’s supposed to be harder than Dark Souls.

Thank you

Thank you

If and when I do return I know I’ll be seeing you around. Thank you :smiley:

FTFY

Jokes aside, thank you

This means a lot coming from you, thanks and thank you for making this great game. Wish you guys luck with your future projects if I don’t return here then I’ll be sure to drop by for that secret project that was previewed last X-mas.

EDIT:

Mods don’t close this compendium till the next one is up. Sir spanksalot is taking over now.

Sir spanksalot is taking over now.

Might be a few days or so because life. :rolleyes: