Build Compendium VIII

Dude. Don’t apologize. :slight_smile:

We good mate. We good.

Thank you very much guys for your help, as well as Many thanks to Safarel and Authentist :smiley:

@sir spanksalot: the “Unimaginative Fire Forcewave Commando - 170 facewrecker” has been attributed to myself. Yet, it’s yours :slight_smile:

Also, the first build on Battlemage by Belzzzz is a Tactician

Jesus spanks. Git ur shit 2gether boi.

EDIT: All fixed. Thanks for keeping me honest, mates. Still getting used to the formatting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good evening sir :slight_smile:
Could you please add this build to compendium? Thanks.

[ul][li][DW Ranged] [1.0.6.1] (g3) (c+) (vid) Blackiron Whirlwind - DW Pistols Physical Cadence Deathknight, Gladiator farmer (~12 min) (Veretragna)[/li][LIST]
[li]Damage: Physical[/li]
[li]Active skills: Cadence, Bone Harvest, War Cry, Siphon Souls, Call of the Grave, Mark of Torment[/li]
[li]Passive skills: Oleron’s Wrath, Field Command, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might, Fighting Spirit[/li]
[li]WPS: Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique, Reaping Strike, Blazing Fury, Exterminate[/li]
[/ul][/LIST]

Is it ok with this submission?

It’s perfect mate. it’s been added to the compendium. :slight_smile:

Thanks sir! :wink:

if i can do 170 but my time is like 20 - 25 min with a char, that means C or C-?

It means C. C- is for builds that can do only 150 waves.

Then pls 1 of the thread moderator correct my withcblade “chaos berserek” build from c- to c.

If I could read which build it was I could. Dark blue text on a black background really isn’t legible. :eek:

Bro tip: Highlight the words. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Nandi: I’ll change it mate. <-- Done.

Sorry didnt realise that… i was in rush.
Thx sir spanksalot!

Please add this. :slight_smile:

[Melee] [1.0.6.1] (g5) © Ultos Tank (Nandi)

• Damage: Lightning, electroduce.
  • Active skills: Primal strike, Savagery, Wind Devil, Wendigo totem, Blitz.
  • Passive skills: Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Modrogen’s Pact, Field Command, Whirling Blades.
  • WPS: Feral Hunger, Upheavel

@Nandi: It’s been added.

@All: Moved the spellbinder section down to the first of the reversed posts. I never knew there was a character limit. :eek:

Just too many Spellbinders in this game :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve misspelled Purifier.

Hahahaha. You’ve both misspelt inquisitors.

Inquisitor has a wholesome null in this compendium of yours. Arcanist at least tried :smiley: