Build Compendium VIII

I missed one skill in the description :slight_smile: Could you please fix it for me?

You’re ew.

EDIT: Just wanted to say that I was joking. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll fix it in a bit.

sir, looks like build “[Pet] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) Chaos Pets Conjurer (Sigatrev)” is in wrong post - currently it is under Cabalist post

Thanks for the correction!

@veretragna: I’ve fixed your stupid post. :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you call my post stupid?

Another one, Spanks!

[ul][li][1.0.6.1]Melee(g5)(vid) Luminari Godkiller: Ravager, Mogdrogen, Cruc.150-170 9:30min 4buffs/no banners Infiltrator (mad_lee)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Pierce, a metric ton of Pierce[/li]
[li]Active: Belgothian Strikes, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Inquisitor Seal, Blade Barrier[/li]
[li]Passive: Aura of Conviction, Veil of Shadow, 2x Whirling Blades[/li]
[li]WPS: Belgothian Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution, Direwolf Claw[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Hi sir! I have a feeling that now is the golden age of build diversity in Grim Dawn.
So, catch another one :slight_smile:

[ul]
[li][Melee] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) Wrath of the Arcane - 2H Elemental Cadence Tactician, Gladiator farmer (10 minutes) (Veretragna)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Elemental[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Cadence, Inquisitor Seal, Blitz, Rune of Hagarrad, Word of Renewal, Arcane Devastation, Bloodthirster[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Field Command[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

All done!

/10char

Just a heads-up:
i. I’ll be gone for a week come Friday.
ii. No submissions will be made while I’m gone.
iii. Time permitting, all submissions made before Friday will be entered into the compendium.

Hi sir!
Could you please update my submission to:

[ul]
[li][Melee][1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) Impaler - DW Pierce Cadence Blademaster, Gladiator farmer (under 11 minutes) (veretragna)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Pierce[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Cadence, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Whirling Blades, Veil of Shadow[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Hi , I would like to submit my build :slight_smile:

[ul]
[li][Melee] [1.0.6.1] (g4) © DW+Melee Aether Defiler (Firegunz)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Aether[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Fire Stike, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Reap spirit, Blazing Charge[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Blast Shield, Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls, Prismatic Aura, Aether Weapons[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Direwolf Claw, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Forgot this one, so I’ll just leave it here before friday comes.

[ul]
[li][Caster] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) No Devastation CT SpamBinder - EZ 8:25 170 clear (x1x1x1x2)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Aether[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Callidor’s Tempest (untransmuted), Ravenous Earth, Siphon Souls, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Mark of Torment, Aether Corruption[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Spectral Binding, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection[/li]
[/ul][/list]

All done mates. Lmk if I made any errors coz I was doing it on my phone. :rolleyes:

Could you please update the first line of my submission?
[Melee, Caster][1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid)Gwynevere, the Titan - 2H Tremor Forcewave tactician, Gladiator farmer (under 10 minutes) (veretragna)
Thanks.

For you, veretragna, ask me for the moon and you shall have the stars; ask for the stars and you shall have the heavens.

:rolleyes:

P.S. it’s all done

Love those Beginners builds, I’m hoping for more, so that will get me started on the way to change into the endgame builds!

Yeah. :confused:

It’s something I’m considering making myself but never got around to doing it.

It’s just not as fun when you can play with all the toys which comes with having a large item pool yknow?

I have planned to do at least two new beginner builds + build diaries (and video footage on YT) similar to x1x1x1x2’s purifier diary
( http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74454 ) I can not guarantee that they will clear house though :smiley:

To me, the most fun part of the game is to build up your chars from scratch :slight_smile: Letting everyone do their own journey, at least as much as possible.

Yeah I understand, it’s alot of work making a guide, but appreciated when someone do make em

Chthon’s Forcewave Commando is probably a good candidate to be put in the Beginner’s Builds, as it’s a great way to introduce people to the various Forcewave builds and Chthon has a Grimtools for a build that’s basically faction gear. He doesn’t have as much a leveling guide as the other Beginner’s builds, but the more builds that are in the Beginner’s section for people, the better.

Shopping had a solo class build that’s worth putting in the Compendium; shame that builder that wanted to make all solo class builds ended up ditching the project. It’s a shame pcx couldn’t clear the no equipment build, that would have been memorialized in eternal glory if that build was able to clear Ultimate with no gear.

All credit goes to Shopping

[ul]
[li][2H Ranged] [1.0.6.1] (g3)(vid) Inquisitor Solo Class Level 100 in 9 hours 32 minutes (Shopping)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Elemental[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Runic Bolts, Rune of Hagarrad, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Ranged Expertise, Aura of Censure, Artifact Handling, Deadly Aim[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread[/li]
[/ul][/list]