Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Dragon can you update my build? Thank you :slight_smile:

• [2H Melee] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (sr+) Maximus

• Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Warcry, Doomforce, Ascension, Wendigo Rush
    • Passive Skills: Whirling Blades, Presence of Virtue, Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Guardian of Empyrion
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique
1 Like

Hey Dragon,
here’s some paladin love for ya.

• [2H Ranged] [RATA] [1.1.7.1] (cr) (sr-) (vid) The Burning Devil Returns (FangedLion)

• Damage: Fire, Retaliation
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Vire’s Cascade, Word of Renewal, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Will of the Fallen Kings
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Aura of Censure, Azragorian Tactics
    • WPS Skills: Burning Void, Bursting Rounds, Storm Spread, Smite, Lucky Shot
2 Likes

Hey Dragon,
Could you please add another spellbinder? Also a small request to move the previous one (fireworks everywhere) from spellbreakers to spellbinders :slight_smile:
Many thanks,
zupa

• [Caster] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (sr+) Bro, do you even leech? Drain Essence Spellbinder (zupa)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Drain Essence, Haunt, Mark of Torment, Siphon Souls, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullificaion, Ravenous Earth, Ill Omen
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Thank you Dragon :slight_smile:
[DW Melee] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (sr+) [The Night Fire](fordprefect)

• Damage: Elemental
  • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Mirror of Erectoes, Nullification, Amatok’s Breath
  • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Will
  • WPS Skills: Korvaak’s Brand
1 Like

[Caster] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (sr) Olexra of the Sky (Duchy)

• Damage: Cold, Lightning
  • Active Skills: Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Trozan’s Sky Shard, Devastation, Pneumatic Burst, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Chain Lightning, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Star Pact, Veil of Shadow, Whirling Blades
2 Likes

First time submitting here, pardon if the formatting is screwy:

[Sword&Board] [1.1.7.1] [ Blitz Krieg - A SSF, HC-Viable, New-Player-Friendly Warlord ] (Ceno)

Throw it into the Builds for Beginners, if you’d be so kind.

2 Likes
  • [Caster] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (c+) (vid) DREEG BRINGS MORE BROS! (x1x1x1x2)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Ravenous Earth, Guardian of Empyrion (Dreeg Scion), Biting Blades, Mark of Torment, Bone Harvest
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Path of the three, Spectral Binding
    • WPS Skills: Ummm, no
  • [Caster] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (c+) (vid) [[1.1.7.1] Lady Butterfly)([1.1.7.1] Lady Butterfly - Just another spite build cause why not?) (x1x1x1x2)

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Shadow Strike
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Pneumatic Burst, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS Skills: no

Also please update tag to 1.1.7.1

Thanks dragon!

1 Like

Hey good Dragon, here is another witchblade meme build. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you Dragon :slight_smile:

• [2H Melee] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (sr) [Teflon 2H Melee Shieldbreaker] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Judgment, Thermite Mine, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Blazing Charge
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Divine Mandate, Vindictive Flame, Presence of Virtue, Blast Shield, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: Smite
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.7.1] (cr+) (sr+) (vid) Invoking the elements (1.1.7.1) - the all-mighty Sorceress (EVERYTHING+) (Dmt)
  • Damage: Lightning, Fire, Cold
  • Active Skills: Trozan’s Sky Shard, Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Chain Lightning, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Flame Touched, Vindicative Flame
1 Like
1 Like

Hi, Dragon, can you add this totally balanced retaliation build to the Compendium, please?

2 Likes

Hey Dragon, thanks for doing this! Would you let me add brackets to my build names if I use \ to escape them? So it would look like [Something Clever About - HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS HEALTH?] - Rah’zin’s/Harbinger Witchblade. (SR 75, 5.1s mad queen w/ neutral mutators)

Like that? I don’t mind.

1 Like

Yup, just like that. Thanks.

1 Like

Stupid, Nery’s Blademaster beginner build links to the Mage Hunter instead. It should be this link

2 Likes

[Caster] [1.1.7.1] Ruinous Apostle (Evil_Baka)

Think I’ve done this right? Add it into the beginner’s section if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Hi, Dragon, can you add this beastly beast to the Compendium, please?

1 Like