Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Hi, @Stupid_Dragon :slightly_smiling_face:! Please add this build. Have a nice day!

• [Spam Caster] [1.1.9.1] (sr+) (vid) Abyss Unapproachable - Chaos Infernal Knight Pyromancer (Willnoword)

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mine, Sigil of Consumption, Blood of Dreeg, Burning Rift
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Solael’s Witchfire, Possession
    • WPS Skills: None
2 Likes

[DW Ranged] [1.1.9.1] (sr+) (vid) DW Rutnick Blasters, Bonemonger’s Oppressor (oli_g)

• Damage: Aether
  • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Ill Omen, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Ascension, Siphon Souls, Vire’s Might, Aether Corruption
  • Passive Skills: Resilience, Harbinger of Souls, Presence of Virtue, Spectral Binding, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Arcane Resonance
  • WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Smite, Aether Spread

Thanks Stupid_D

1 Like
  • [Pet Hybrid Caster] [1.1.9.1] (sr+) (vid) Hipster Bloodsworn Cosplay Chaos Hybrid Pet Cabalist (A_S00)

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Oblivion, Summon Hellhound, Reap Spirit, Summon Blight Fiend, Bone Harvest, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Grave, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Bonds of Bysmiel, Spectral Binding, Solael’s Witchfire, Presence of Might

Thanks, @Stupid_Dragon!

1 Like
  • [Player-Pets] [1.1.9.1] (sr+) (vid) The Wind Druid (FangedLion)

• Damage: Electrocute, Lightning
    • Active Skills: Wind Devil, Storm Totem, Aether Corruption, Wendigo Totem, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Savagery
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Prismatic Aura, Arcane Resonance
    • WPS Skills: n/a

Another one for ya @Stupid_Dragon ! Thanks!

1 Like
  • [2H Melee] [1.1.9.1] (cr+) (sr+) (vid) I Am the Storm, I Am the Rage - Veilkeeper Druid (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Lightning, Electocute
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Iscandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection
1 Like

Hello, my first entry! Hope it looks alright, and thanks :relaxed:

• [DW Ranged] [1.1.9.2] (sr+) Gunner of Empyrion - Viper Pistol Paladin (Torzini)

• Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Summon Guardians of Empyrion, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Rune of Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Aura of Conviction, Deadly Aim, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: Smite, Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread
3 Likes
  • [Caster] [1.1.9.2] (cr+) (sr+) (vid) THE FOUR PIERCEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE (x1x1x1x2)

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Blade Trap, Horn of Gandarr, Blade Spirit, Word of Pain, Chillspikes, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal, Aura of Conviction, Veil of Shadow
1 Like

How about we get Passive Skills and WPS Skills cut from the submission form?

That’s something that was carried over from previous compendiums and was intended to make searching for specific skills easier. But logically speaking noone would have it in their mind to search for builds that use Blood of Dreeg or Possession.

I’ve also clinged to it as a fallback option for when GT is off, but it had been stable for 2 years already with no major downtimes. Meanwhile it’s not actually that helpful to know which passive and wps skills are used without the exact skillpoint distribution anyway.

Main reason I want to do that is it got tedious to scroll though. 2 years ago there just hadn’t been such an abundance of builds, but now for some classes there’s like close to two dozens of submissions.

Thoughts?

• Yes, remove the WPS Skills and Passive Skills from the form
  • No, let it stay

0 voters

2 Likes

Thanks Dragon :slight_smile:

• [2H Melee] [1.1.9.2] (sr+) (vid) [Aether RA Mage Hunter] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Reaping Arc, Word of Pain, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Horn of Gandarr, Mirror of Erectoes, Nullification, Incorporeal Winds
    • Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Reckless Power, Void-Ward
1 Like

In accordance with the above (albeit unfinished) poll, passive skills are omitted.

Also added the “meme” tag to the title. Don’t see a lot of those around these parts though, eh?

1 Like

• [2H Melee] [1.1.9.2] (sr+) (vid) [Winds of the Eternal Night] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Wind Devil, Savagery, Devouring Swarm, Wendigo Totem, Vire’s Might, Stormtitan’s Charge, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Path of the Three, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Smite, Upheaval
1 Like

Another build from me (another paladin). :coffee: TY Stupid_Dragon!

• [Caster] [1.1.9.2] (sr+) (vid) Runic Rave Party - Tri-Elemental Runebinder Paladin (Torzini)

• Damage: Elemental
    • Active Skills: Rune of Kalastor, Rune of Hagarrad, Inquisitor Seal, Horn of Gandarr, Word of Pain, Word of Renewal, Ascension, Summon Guardians of Empyrion, Chain Lightning
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue, Spelldrinker, Whirling Blades
1 Like

I noticed, since I like going for beginners builds for ease of play, and since I’ve collected alot of gears with bleeding included, I noticed there’s no beginning builds for bleeding? is it the gear dependent is the reason? or it just suck? BTW thanks for all the builds especially the beginning section, I appreciate it! Keep up the good work!

Main reason is there aren’t that many bleed skills in the game. Even less skills that have substantial bleed worth building around, as opposed to some skill’s “flavour” bleed (looking at you Primal Strike, Forcewave and Bloody Pox). Then even less skills that are cool to level with (transmuted Blade Arc is viable endgame but levelling with 5 sec cooldown melee skill will feel like shit). Add in that some skills just don’t have much budget support (Counter Strike, Vire’s Might) you’ll have our current situation when noone just bothered to make such a build.

I can vouch for only one bleed build that feels decent enough to level - it is the blade spirit build with Scarab Shell. E.g. this thread. There are even some levelling tips down in the comments.

Oh ok, no wonder! at least I’m playing a LIghtning Warder which is alot of fun! thanks for the reply!

• [2H Ranged] [1.1.9.3] (cr) (sr+) (vid) Silverfang (Crab_Turtle_2112)

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Word of Pain, Horn of Gandarr, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Rune of Hagarrad
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aura of Conviction
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Lucky Shot

Thanks!

2 Likes

One more build from me, thanks again.

• [Caster] [1.1.9.3] (sr+) (vid) Rotgheist’s Revenge (Torzini)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Blood of Dreeg, Ascension, Summon Guardians of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Solael’s Witchfire, Possession
1 Like

• [2H Melee] [1.1.9.3] (sr+)(vid) [Vitality Savagery Ritualist] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Bone Harvest, Ill Omen, Wendigo Totem, Devouring Swarm, Call of the Grave, Mark of Torment, Wendigo Rush
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Devouring Darkness
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Necrotic Edge, Reaping Strike, Burning Void, Upheaval
1 Like

Another, thanks for the work Dragon :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Updated for 1.1.9.3:

• [Pet] [1.1.9.3] (cr) (sr+) (hc) (vid) Unstoppable Briar-Swarm Conjurer (Deeblemin)

• Damage: Pet Physical, Pet Bleeding
    • Active Skills: Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Curse of Frailty, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Grasping Vines, Wendigo Totem, Doom Bolt, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast, Displacement, Summon Hellhound
    • Passive Skills: Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Bonds of Bysmiel, Swarm Mind
1 Like