Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

The buffs to Callidor’s Tempest made this build a breeze.

I also updated [Something Clever about Stomping]: Callidor's Tempest Spellbinder. (SR 80, controller friendly) for 1.1.9.8, by which I mean I mentioned in it that it got a huge buff in 1.1.9.8

1 Like

Hey, never did this before, but can I add my build to this respectable compendium??

1 Like

Also this beast

And another one

1 Like

Not my best build, but it cleared SR75

1 Like

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

• [Shield Ranged] [1.1.9.8] Ultimate Hardcore Ranged Shield Paladin- The Erulan Redeemer (JY_626)
    • Damage: Physical, Trauma
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Ground Smash, Inquisitor Seal, Ascension, Herald of Doom, Word of Renewal, Aura of Conviction, Presence of Virtue, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Presence of Might, Summon Deathstalker
1 Like

Could add those couple of builds, please:

1 Like

It may just be my computer, but it looks like you added your Chaos CT Sorceress as just blue text. Clicking on it does nothing, and right clicking doesn’t bring up “Copy link address”. On both firefox and chrome.

1 Like

And now for something completely different: Callidor’s Tempest!

Hello, @Stupid_Dragon! :slightly_smiling_face: Please take a look at this build for Compendium. Thanks!

• [Caster] [1.1.9.8] Thorns Twistable - Wildblood Ritualist (Willnoword)
    • Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Grasping Vines, Ill Omen, Devouring Swarm, Bone Harvest, Wendigo Rush, Wendigo Totem, Mark of Torment, Call of the Grave
1 Like

• [Shield Ranged Hybrid] [1.1.9.8] Ultimate Hardcore Shield Ranged Battlemage- The Mage Enforcer (JY_626)
    • Damage: Physical, Trauma
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Devastation, War Cry, Displacement, Overguard, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Presence of Might
1 Like

• [Pet-Caster Hybrid] [1.1.9.8] Hardcore Ultimate Pet Warlock - The Raventouched (JY_626)
    • Damage: Elemental
    • Active Skills: Stormfire, Curse of Frailty, Bysmiel’s Authority, Displacement, Blood of Dreeg, Mirror of Ereoctes, Bonds of Bysmiel, Summon Hellhound, Summon Familiar, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Necrolord’s Aura, Presence of Might
1 Like

Hey, Dragon, can you add this properly min-maxed monster to the compendium, please

1 Like

Hey, Dragon, can you add this top build min-maxable to the compendium, please

1 Like

• [Caster-Pet Hybrid] [1.1.9.8] [Meme Build] Hardcore Ultimate Cabalist - The Caustic Edgelord (JY_626)
    • Damage: Acid, Poison
    • Active Skills: Biting Blades, Curse of Frailty, Ravenous Earth, Displacement, Blood of Dreeg, Mark of Torment, Call of the Grave, Spectral Binding, Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Presence of Might, Summon Blight Fiend, Summon Deathstalker, Summon Eldritch Talon
1 Like

What’s up, Dragon, can you add this cold little speed demon to the compendium, please?

Sup, @Stupid_Dragon! Can u please add this mage hunter build? Ty in advance

• [Caster] [1.1.9.8] Trozan mage - Iskandra’s disciple (S.E.P_Ralf)
    • Damage: Lightning, Cold, Fire
    • Active Skills: Word of Pain, Trozan Sky Shard, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Inquisitor Seal
1 Like

What’s up, Dragon, can you add this BANANAS WARLORD to the compendium

• [Melee/Caster Hybrid] [1.1.9.8] ] Ultimate Hardcore Purifier Hybrid - The Grim Witcher (Cosplay Build) (JY_626)
    • Damage: Fire Damage
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Grenado, Inquisitor Seal, Thermite Mine, Displacement, Word of Renewal, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Aura of Censure, Presence of Might, Whirling Blades, Ignaffar’s Presence

Hi! Could this be added to the compendium? Please and thank you!