Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

• [Melee/Caster Hybrid] [1.1.9.8] ] Ultimate Hardcore Purifier Hybrid - The Grim Witcher (Cosplay Build) (JY_626)
    • Damage: Fire Damage
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Grenado, Inquisitor Seal, Thermite Mine, Displacement, Word of Renewal, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Aura of Censure, Presence of Might, Whirling Blades, Ignaffar’s Presence

Hi! Could this be added to the compendium? Please and thank you!

Finally got it to a good enough state :3 So now to submit it to builds compendium, please and thanks!

• [Cooldown Caster] [1.2] RoK Hard (Crab_Turtle_2112)
    • Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Rune of Kalastor, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Ascension, Word of Renewal.

thanks in advance!

• [Piano Caster] [1.2] (mi) C4H10O - AAR Clairvoyant Warlock [ ^o^ themed ] (HmaKvla)
    • Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Sigil of Consumption, Blood of Dreeg, Doom Bolt, Devastation, Curse of Frailty, Aether corruption, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification

Here comes my first 1.2.0.0

Thanks

• [Caster] [1.2.0.0] [Decaygeis Sentinel](build url) (Crab_Turtle_2112)
    • Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Ascension, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Vire’s Might

All hail almighty Dragon!

2 Likes

Another new build:

And two updates:

I think we should probably change the requirements for sr-, sr, and sr+ tags, since there has been global buffing/power creep.

Hi, can you add this?

• [Caster] [1.2.0.2] A hunting witch - Dreeg Witch hunter (Serafim_94)
  • Damage: Acid
  • Active Skills: Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Curse of Frailty, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Bloody Pox, Shadow Strike, Blade Spirit, Pneumatic Burst, Blood of Dreeg, Murmur’s Kiss

One moar. Thanks!

Anotherone cooked up :slight_smile:

• [Caster] [1.2.0.2] Allagast - Mage Hunter (Grigor)
  • Damage: Aether, Lightning
  • Active Skills: Storm Box of Elgoloth, Trozan Sky Shard, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Pain

Another new build:

• [DW Melee] [1.2.0.2] (sr+) (mi)x3 (vid) [Something Clever About Axe-Stabbing] - Brutallax Savagery Trickster (SR80, controller friendly) (Bagel)
    • Damage: Piercing
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Pneumatic Burst, Wendigo Totem, Shadow Strike, Blade Barrier, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Stormcaller Aura, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution, Korvaak’s Brand

And two more updates:

Another

My latest build. Can you add it to the compendium, please? Thanks!

• [2H Melee] [1.2.0.3] Bleed Apostate (Crab_Turtle_2112)
    • Damage: Bleed
    • Active Skills: Word of Pain, Siphon Souls, Horn of Gandarr, Inquisitor Seal, Mark of Torment, Word of Renewal

Another two

Another another two:

1 Like

Another another another two. Probably my last for this patch:

Hey, Stupid_dragon, can you add this steelclad beast to the compendium, please?