Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Oh what a difference a / makes… :roll_eyes:

The links should all be fixed. If any are still busted, flag the post please!

Found a few oddities. Flagged them.

Links themselves seem to be fixed unless I missed some.

Tavabunga, @Stupid_Dragon!

Let’s talk about new builds :blush:

• [Ranged] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Ludrigan’s Light [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Strorm Spread

don’t know how to post new builds
what’s why i give link to google doc bbcodes

• [Ranged] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Let’s bring BIG GUNS TO THE BATTLE] [SR+] (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Fire, Burn

• Active Skills: Fire Strike, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Thermite mine, Flashbang

• Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim, Flame Touched, Vindicative Flame

• WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread

Compendium IX not going to get updated?

In due time, I’m sure…I spent hours on Friday updating this one, and I’d like to have a weekend too, haha.

2 Likes
  • [Caster] [1.1.2.5] [c+][sr+][g3][vid] Burn Cataclysm Sorcerer, CR 6:29, Pretty Resilent (Shoot2033)

• Damage : Burn, Fire , bit of Lightning
    • Active Skills : Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap, Callidor’s Tempest
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance
    • WPS Skills: none

Good enough, thanks.

• [Ranged] [1.1.2.5] [c][sr][g3][vid] Aether Fire Strike Defiler (ya_)

• Damage : Aether
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Siphon Souls, Mark of Torment, Aether Corruption, Ravager’s Deathgaze
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls, Prismatic Aura, Mogdrogen’s Ardor,
    • WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge

HI,
Nery build does not open , did you not add it?

[li][2h Caster] [1.1.2.4] (g3) (c+) (sr+) 2H Forcewave Physical Warlord (Nery)[LIST][/li]
[li]Damage: Physical,Internal Trauma[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Forcewave,Doomforce,Ground Smash,War Cry,Rebuke,Vire’s Might,Ascension,Guardian of Empyrion[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage,Presence of Virtue,Presence of Might,Field Command[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/LIST]

Continuing the discussion from Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods):

• [Ranged][1.1.2.5][c+][g3][vid] Korvan Reaver - Pierce Cadence/RoS Blademaster (x1x1x1x2)
    • Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirit, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Veil of Shadows, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Execution, Direwolf Claw

Just to say a massive thank you to all of you for the amazing builds and efforts on this brilliant forum! I’m always checking out the builds and all of your hard work on builds make this more incredible than it already is. I wasn’t sure how to thank all of you, including Veratragna, Superfluff, Mad_lee - but if you can pass on that would be amazing. Just expressing my thanks to all of you who post these incredible builds!!

Why is it unpinned for me? Or is it temporarily unpinned for everyone? Is it still a place to add new/revised old builds?

It is also unpinned for me. So probably for everyone.

You still put your builds here. It’s just that all the compendiums are now linked in this sticky.

You can also unpin a topicl on a personal level if you want to.

@Zantai @veretragna
Hi my LORDS

today we found a seriously bug

view count dont’t work if link is NOT FULL

example

• right link is

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/doombaby-dw-dervish-superboss-killer-c-sr-g3/50315

view count WORK

• wrong link is

t/caster-paladin-flames-of-ignaffar-sr-no-greens-no-shrines/51062

view count NOT work

Example

ALSO

if we open links use wheel on mouse the view count links didn’t up

How do you repin a topic tho? I unpinned that consolidated compendium accidentally and I can’t get it back

Is there no pin icon to click on? If not, I don’t know how you’d do it.

Hello, wonderful people!

As you may know, I got busy last 3 months and I’m very tight in time to maintain the compendum or play games at all. The last straw was this forum update: I promised to fix the compendium but didn’t find time during last week, so Zantai had to fix it by himself.
So I understood that I can’t keep maintaining the compendium, and with this message I stop working on compendium.
Stupid Dragon kindly asked to keep the work instead of me, and I agreed.

Most probably I’ll stop visiting all GD related resources and publishing builds.
PM will be inactive too.
Thank you for your support, and goodbye.

5 Likes

Thank you for all your work in maintaining the compendium and for providing some of the best non pet builds that I have enjoyed.

May Bysmiel watch over you.

2 Likes