Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Forgot to include an active skill in my Pet Ritualist, so the corrected it and resubmitting it >

• [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Witch Doctor - Pet Ritualist (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Summon Briarthorn, Summon Eldritch Talon, Call of the Grave, Devouring Swarm, Soverign
    • Passive Skills: Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none

Also got a new submission >

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Rawr God - Pet Cabalist (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Eldritch Talon, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Call of the Grave, Soverign
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Bonds of Bysmiel, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might (x2)

O Mighty Dragon, I would like to submit my skater sentinel to the compendium. The gear tag is the new one you mentioned yesterday (this one uses Vanquisher set + double yellow MI + blue gears).

• [Melee/Caster] [1.1.3.0] (G2) (sr+) (vid) Vanquisher Fire Sentinel, semi-beginner friendly and practically farmable (Udars)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Judgment, Bloody Pox, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Whirling Blades, Presence of Might

@Maya
@Udars

added your builds

Thank you Dragon!
I see you change the gear tag back to lower case, I thought you were going to use upper case for the new tier system to differentiate it with the old one

Ty ty :blush:

Hey, Stupid Dragon, please add those very complicated EoR Paladins to the compendium!

And this one

1 Like

@mad_lee added!

To everyone - since the added / thanking posts would bloat the thread from now on consider your posts processed if I “liked” them.

1 Like

Hi Dragon! Pls add this new and updated versions! Took me one day to do this, but i hope i did everything right. :slight_smile:

Deceiver

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) AAR vs FoI (Deceiver, Mage Hunter, Purifier, Spellbinder, Warlock) (Nandi)

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Flames of Ignaffar, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewel, Word of Pain, Sigil of Consumption, Ritual Circle, Blood of Dreeg, Solael’s Flame, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Whirling Blades, Severed Faith

Mage Hunter

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) AAR vs FoI (Deceiver, Mage Hunter, Purifier, Spellbinder, Warlock) (Nandi)

• Active Skills: Flames of Ignaffar, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewel, Word of Pain, Ritual Circle, Solael’s Flame, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of protection, Aura of Conviction, Whirling Blades, Severed Faith

Mage Hunter

• Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewel, Word of Pain, Ritual Circle, Solael’s Flame, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of protection, Aura of Conviction, Whirling Blades, Severed Faith

Mage Hunter

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Aether corruption, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewel, Word of Pain, Haunt, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of protection, Reckless Power, Whirling Blades

Purifier

• Active Skills: Flames of Ignaffar, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewel, Word of Pain, Thermite Mine, Blackwater Cocktail, Ritual Circle, Solael’s Flame, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Aura of Conviction, Whirling Blades, Severed Faith

Spellbinder

• Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Aether corruption, Ravenous Earth, Devastation, Mark of Torrent, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Siphon Souls, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of protection, Reckless Power, Spectral Binding, Whirling Blades

Warlock

• Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Aether corruption, Haunt, Devastation, Sigil of Consumption, Curse of Frailty, Doom Bolt, Blood of Dreeg, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Solael’s Witchfire, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of protection, Reckless Power, Whirling Blades

Battlemage

• [S&B] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Markovian family (Battlemage, Commando, Death Knight, Tactician, Witchblade) (Nandi)

• Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Candance, Blitz, Overguard, War Cry, Blazing Charge, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Counter Strike, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Might of Beronath, Whirling Blades, Presence of Might
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage

Commando

• [S&B] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Markovian family (Battlemage, Commando, Death Knight, Tactician, Witchblade) (Nandi)

• Active Skills: Candance, Blitz, Overguard, War Cry, Blazing Charge
    • Passive Skills: Counter Strike, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Might of Beronath, Whirling Blades, Presence of Might

Death Knight

• Active Skills: Candance, Blitz, Overguard, War Cry, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Blazing Charge
    • Passive Skills: Counter Strike, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Spectral Binding, Might of Beronath, Whirling Blades, Presence of Might
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge

Tactician

• Active Skills: Candance, Blitz, Overguard, War Cry, Word of Renewel, Inquisitor Seal, Blazing Charge
    • Passive Skills: Counter Strike, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Might of Beronath, Whirling Blades, Presence of Might

Witchblade

• Active Skills: Candance, Blitz, Overguard, War Cry, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Blazing Charge
    • Passive Skills: Counter Strike, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Solael’s Witchfire, Might of Beronath, Whirling Blades, Presence of Might

Elementalist

• [2H melee Hybrid] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Electrocute Brothers (Elementalist, Warder) (Nandi)

• Damage: Electrocute, Lightning
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Wendingo Totem, Wind Devil, Storm Totem, Thermite Mine, Storm Shard, Stormtitan’s Charge
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Whirling Blades, Stormcaller Aura
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval

Warder

• [2H melee Hybrid] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Electrocute Brothers (Elementalist, Warder) (Nandi)

• Damage: Electrocute, Lightning
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Wind Devil, Wendingo Totem, Storm Totem, Blitz, Storm Shard, Stormtitan’s Charge
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Whirling Blades, Stormcaller Aura
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval

Blademaster

• [S&B] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Korvaak master 8:08. cruci 150 – 170 (Blademaster) (Nandi)

• Active Skills: Cadance, Overguard, Doomforce, War Cry, Pneumatic Burst, Blitz, Shadow Strike, Blazing Charge, Blade Barrier
    • Passive Skills: Counter Strike, Menhir’s Bulwark, Field Command, Might of Beronath, Whirling Blades, Presence of Might

Archon

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Avator of Wind 7:27. cruci 150 - 170 (Archon) (Nandi)

• Damage: Lightning, Electroduce
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Wind Devil, Storm Totem, Wendingo Totem, Ascension, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Presence of Virtue, Prismatic Aura, Arcane Resonance x2
1 Like

@Nandi aside from empty link (fixed it myself) for Markovian family builds the formatting is perfect!

That aside, I concluded your build names are a problem, since seeing (Deceiver, Mage Hunter, Purifier, Spellbinder, Warlock) in just Deceiver section is pretty confusing. The mage hunter is an extreme case since that’s three builds with 100% identical name one after each other, and it startled me for a moment.

So I took some authoritarian liberty to rename your builds a bit. E.g. a deceiver entry became just AAR vs FoI (Deceiver), the others are in similar manner. If you want different names you’re free to suggest them.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

What was the empty llink?

Ok, Thx. I see, but i am not good still learning this new foum. I couldn’t change the name on the old forum, so this is new for me to see a different topic name in the compedium than mine and the links still works.

Goo to know it can be separate names. I will check further in later on the day.

:slight_smile:

the formatting of links is

[name](url)

like this:

* <font color='YellowGreen'>[S&B] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) [HERE YOU ENTER NAME OF THE LINK](HERE YOU ENTER URL OF LINK) (Nandi) </font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage: </font> Physical 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills: </font>  Candance, Blitz, Overguard, War Cry, Blazing Charge 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills: </font> Counter Strike, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Might of Beronath, Whirling Blades, Presence of Might 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills: </font> Markovian’s Advantage
2 Likes

@malawiglenn

Thx, i figured it out. I checked still did this that’s why i don’t understand the empty link, but thx to Stupid, he fixed it. :slight_smile:

Next patch i will separate all to not be confusing.

* <font color='YellowGreen'>[S&B] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) [Markovian family (Battlemage, Commando, Death Knight, Tactician, Witchblade)](http://) (Nandi) </font>

The (https://) part. Because of that if you click on the link it won’t go anywhere.

You could have had. The formatting was:

[url=https:// ... link here ]Name[/url]

Still, I’d rather people not abuse that and name their builds in compendium submissions close to their thread names. Yours is just a special case.

We can also change the name of our threads these days. So if the thread where the build is has a “weird” name - the author can change it now - no need of getting help from moderators with that

There’s even a trick that allows to semi-automatically update patch versions in the compedium, but it’ll require a strict policy on how to name build threads. There’s also a tradition to add new builds to the top, effectively sorting them manually by patch version.

@Stupid_Dragon @malawiglenn Thx!

I separated them and checked all the links find the wrongs.

I will updated like that for the next patch. :slightly_smiling_face:

Alright, got another Submission:

• [S&B Melee] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Drunken Fwuffy - Retaliation Warlord (Maya)

• Damage: Physical, Retaliation
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, War Cry, Overguard, Absolution, Will of the Fallen Kings
    • Passive Skills: Menhir’s Bulwark, Counter Strike, Field Command, Presence of Virtue, Presence of Might, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: Shattering Smash, Zolhan’s Technique
1 Like

Tavabunga, @Stupid_Dragon

Plz add new Dervish

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Demonslayer (SR+) (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Pneumatic Burst, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Resilience

Naked Tags Dervish
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Demonslayer (SR+) (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/caster-dervish-demonslayer-sr-no-greens/83728) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Vitality, Vitality Decay
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Pneumatic Burst, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills:</font> none

Also Plz update solo class OK

Naked Tags Virtue
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Solo Class Virtue (SR+) (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/caster-solo-class-oathkeeper-virtue-sr-no-greens/50408) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Fire, Burn
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience

and

Naked Tags Octavius
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Solo Class Octavius (SR+) (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/caster-solo-class-oathkeeper-octavius-sr-no-greens/50527) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Physical, Internal Trauma
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
1 Like
  • [Hybrid] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Bottlemage - IT’S ALIVE [SR+] [1.1.3.0.] Bottlemage - IT'S ALIVE [c+] [sr+] & a small feedback about 1h BA (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Blade Arc, Devastation, Blitz, War Cry, Doomforce, Overguard, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Presence of Might x2, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Field Comand, IEE, Counter Strike
    • WPS Skills: None
1 Like
  • [Melee] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Tornado - Pierce EoR Dervish(x1x1x1x2)
    • Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Ascension, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Veil of Shadow, Presence of Virtue, 2x Whirling blades
    • WPS Skills: Nope

Hey Dragon, did I get it right? Haven’t been reading the compendium thread lately.

1 Like