Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

@malawiglenn

Thx, i figured it out. I checked still did this that’s why i don’t understand the empty link, but thx to Stupid, he fixed it. :slight_smile:

Next patch i will separate all to not be confusing.

* <font color='YellowGreen'>[S&B] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) [Markovian family (Battlemage, Commando, Death Knight, Tactician, Witchblade)](http://) (Nandi) </font>

The (https://) part. Because of that if you click on the link it won’t go anywhere.

You could have had. The formatting was:

[url=https:// ... link here ]Name[/url]

Still, I’d rather people not abuse that and name their builds in compendium submissions close to their thread names. Yours is just a special case.

We can also change the name of our threads these days. So if the thread where the build is has a “weird” name - the author can change it now - no need of getting help from moderators with that

There’s even a trick that allows to semi-automatically update patch versions in the compedium, but it’ll require a strict policy on how to name build threads. There’s also a tradition to add new builds to the top, effectively sorting them manually by patch version.

@Stupid_Dragon @malawiglenn Thx!

I separated them and checked all the links find the wrongs.

I will updated like that for the next patch. :slightly_smiling_face:

Alright, got another Submission:

• [S&B Melee] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Drunken Fwuffy - Retaliation Warlord (Maya)

• Damage: Physical, Retaliation
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, War Cry, Overguard, Absolution, Will of the Fallen Kings
    • Passive Skills: Menhir’s Bulwark, Counter Strike, Field Command, Presence of Virtue, Presence of Might, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: Shattering Smash, Zolhan’s Technique
1 Like

Tavabunga, @Stupid_Dragon

Plz add new Dervish

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Demonslayer (SR+) (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Pneumatic Burst, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: none

Naked Tags Dervish
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Demonslayer (SR+) (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/caster-dervish-demonslayer-sr-no-greens/83728) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Vitality, Vitality Decay
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Pneumatic Burst, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills:</font> none

Also Plz update solo class OK

Naked Tags Virtue
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Solo Class Virtue (SR+) (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/caster-solo-class-oathkeeper-virtue-sr-no-greens/50408) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Fire, Burn
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience

and

Naked Tags Octavius
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Solo Class Octavius (SR+) (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/caster-solo-class-oathkeeper-octavius-sr-no-greens/50527) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Physical, Internal Trauma
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
1 Like
  • [Hybrid] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Bottlemage - IT’S ALIVE [SR+] [1.1.3.0.] Bottlemage - IT'S ALIVE [c+] [sr+] & a small feedback about 1h BA (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Blade Arc, Devastation, Blitz, War Cry, Doomforce, Overguard, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Presence of Might x2, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Field Comand, IEE, Counter Strike
    • WPS Skills: None
1 Like
  • [Melee] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Tornado - Pierce EoR Dervish(x1x1x1x2)
    • Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Ascension, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Veil of Shadow, Presence of Virtue, 2x Whirling blades
    • WPS Skills: Nope

Hey Dragon, did I get it right? Haven’t been reading the compendium thread lately.

1 Like

Almost. The damage, active skills, passive skills and wps skills have to be a sublist, for that you need to double tap a space before the asterix. Also there has to be a space between the build name/link and author’s name.

I fixed it myself, so no worries.

I’d still fix my post just to have a template for future builds :roll_eyes:

* <font color='YellowGreen'>[S&B] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) [The Tornado - Pierce EoR Dervish](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/1-1-3-0-the-tornado-pierce-eor-dervish-6-20-cruci/83684) (x1x1x1x2) </font> 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage: </font> Pierce
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills: </font> Eye of Reckoning, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Ascension, Displacement 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills: </font> Divine Mandate, Veil of Shadow, Presence of Virtue, 2x Whirling blades 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills: </font> Nope

Enjoy!

Btw my submission had s&b in it and it’s dw melee :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Alright, got another submission:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c) (sr+) Crazy Fwuffy - Pet Purifier (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Eldritch Talon, Summon Chillmane, Summon Revenant of Og’Napesh, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Presence of Might (x2)
1 Like

Not sure if its evidence, but it is at least one “case”

“[no greens] tag makes me believe it’s quite beginner friendly”

I don’t know glenn, perhaps the problem here is the guy thinks a build full-slotted with legendaries is beginner-friendly simply by the virtue of having no greens in it? This got nothing to do with allowing budget MIs into g3, because g3 is NOT a beginner build cathegory to begin with. Because otherwise we’ll be calling builds like that beginner-friendly.

Hello!Could you delete my 2 sorcerer’s posts and add this?

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g4) (c+) (sr) (vid) Hellfire Sorcerer, CR 6:06, Fun Build Experience (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Fire, some Burn
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Devastation , Apocalypse , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance, Prismatic Aura
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr) (vid) Pyran Hellfire Sorcerer, CR 5:29, Fun Build Experience (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Fire, some Burn, bit of Lightning
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Devastation , Apocalypse , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap, Pyran’s Fire
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Cataclysm+Justicar Sorcerer, CR 6:01, Resilent (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Burn, Fire, bit of Elemental
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap, Callidor’s Tempest
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Ulzuin+Cyclone Sorcerer, CR 5:06, Resilent (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Burn, Fire, Lightning
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Burning Weapons
3 Likes

I’ve done a major update to the first post of the compendium today. Check it out!

1 Like

Looks good at a first glance, sick job man!
I will read more in detail tomorrow.
I did find “©” here and there, did we come up with a solution for that?

[thread=19056]How Many Attribute Points: A Guide[/thread]: Want to report your distribution of stat points, but forgot? under “Resources” seems to be something wrong there?

Any reason why playstyle tag [shield melee] and [shield ranged] is with small letters and not capital first letter in each word e.g. [Shield Melee]

I will look more into it later

Resources is the only section I didn’t update yet.

The solution for © is (c)

`(c)`

As for the tag I’ll fix it tomorrow.