Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

We can also change the name of our threads these days. So if the thread where the build is has a “weird” name - the author can change it now - no need of getting help from moderators with that

There’s even a trick that allows to semi-automatically update patch versions in the compedium, but it’ll require a strict policy on how to name build threads. There’s also a tradition to add new builds to the top, effectively sorting them manually by patch version.

@Stupid_Dragon @malawiglenn Thx!

I separated them and checked all the links find the wrongs.

I will updated like that for the next patch. :slightly_smiling_face:

Alright, got another Submission:

• [S&B Melee] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Drunken Fwuffy - Retaliation Warlord (Maya)

• Damage: Physical, Retaliation
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, War Cry, Overguard, Absolution, Will of the Fallen Kings
    • Passive Skills: Menhir’s Bulwark, Counter Strike, Field Command, Presence of Virtue, Presence of Might, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: Shattering Smash, Zolhan’s Technique
1 Like

Tavabunga, @Stupid_Dragon

Plz add new Dervish

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Demonslayer (SR+) (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Pneumatic Burst, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: none

Naked Tags Dervish
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Demonslayer (SR+) (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/caster-dervish-demonslayer-sr-no-greens/83728) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Vitality, Vitality Decay
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Pneumatic Burst, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills:</font> none

Also Plz update solo class OK

Naked Tags Virtue
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Solo Class Virtue (SR+) (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/caster-solo-class-oathkeeper-virtue-sr-no-greens/50408) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Fire, Burn
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience

and

Naked Tags Octavius
* <font color='YellowGreen'>[Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Solo Class Octavius (SR+) (No Greens)](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/caster-solo-class-oathkeeper-octavius-sr-no-greens/50527) (omnitrio)</font>

* <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage:</font> Physical, Internal Trauma
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills:</font> Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills:</font> Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
1 Like
  • [Hybrid] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Bottlemage - IT’S ALIVE [SR+] [1.1.3.0.] Bottlemage - IT'S ALIVE [c+] [sr+] & a small feedback about 1h BA (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Blade Arc, Devastation, Blitz, War Cry, Doomforce, Overguard, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Presence of Might x2, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Field Comand, IEE, Counter Strike
    • WPS Skills: None
1 Like
  • [Melee] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Tornado - Pierce EoR Dervish(x1x1x1x2)
    • Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Ascension, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Veil of Shadow, Presence of Virtue, 2x Whirling blades
    • WPS Skills: Nope

Hey Dragon, did I get it right? Haven’t been reading the compendium thread lately.

1 Like

Almost. The damage, active skills, passive skills and wps skills have to be a sublist, for that you need to double tap a space before the asterix. Also there has to be a space between the build name/link and author’s name.

I fixed it myself, so no worries.

I’d still fix my post just to have a template for future builds :roll_eyes:

* <font color='YellowGreen'>[S&B] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) [The Tornado - Pierce EoR Dervish](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/1-1-3-0-the-tornado-pierce-eor-dervish-6-20-cruci/83684) (x1x1x1x2) </font> 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage: </font> Pierce
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills: </font> Eye of Reckoning, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Ascension, Displacement 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills: </font> Divine Mandate, Veil of Shadow, Presence of Virtue, 2x Whirling blades 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills: </font> Nope

Enjoy!

Btw my submission had s&b in it and it’s dw melee :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Alright, got another submission:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c) (sr+) Crazy Fwuffy - Pet Purifier (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Eldritch Talon, Summon Chillmane, Summon Revenant of Og’Napesh, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Presence of Might (x2)
1 Like

Not sure if its evidence, but it is at least one “case”

“[no greens] tag makes me believe it’s quite beginner friendly”

I don’t know glenn, perhaps the problem here is the guy thinks a build full-slotted with legendaries is beginner-friendly simply by the virtue of having no greens in it? This got nothing to do with allowing budget MIs into g3, because g3 is NOT a beginner build cathegory to begin with. Because otherwise we’ll be calling builds like that beginner-friendly.

Hello!Could you delete my 2 sorcerer’s posts and add this?

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g4) (c+) (sr) (vid) Hellfire Sorcerer, CR 6:06, Fun Build Experience (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Fire, some Burn
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Devastation , Apocalypse , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance, Prismatic Aura
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr) (vid) Pyran Hellfire Sorcerer, CR 5:29, Fun Build Experience (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Fire, some Burn, bit of Lightning
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Devastation , Apocalypse , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap, Pyran’s Fire
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Cataclysm+Justicar Sorcerer, CR 6:01, Resilent (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Burn, Fire, bit of Elemental
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap, Callidor’s Tempest
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Ulzuin+Cyclone Sorcerer, CR 5:06, Resilent (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Burn, Fire, Lightning
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Burning Weapons
3 Likes

I’ve done a major update to the first post of the compendium today. Check it out!

1 Like

Looks good at a first glance, sick job man!
I will read more in detail tomorrow.
I did find “©” here and there, did we come up with a solution for that?

[thread=19056]How Many Attribute Points: A Guide[/thread]: Want to report your distribution of stat points, but forgot? under “Resources” seems to be something wrong there?

Any reason why playstyle tag [shield melee] and [shield ranged] is with small letters and not capital first letter in each word e.g. [Shield Melee]

I will look more into it later

Resources is the only section I didn’t update yet.

The solution for © is (c)

`(c)`

As for the tag I’ll fix it tomorrow.

This is “new” since the tags used when Veretranga had compendium, right?
There are some builds that have G3 tag that has purple MI’s in the compendium.
If you want, I can find those so that they can be changed to G4/G5 (I guess that Purple Alkamos ring set = G5 since it’s two non-budget MI’s?)

For instance, Veretrangas Deathmarked Blademaster&Infiltrator are G3 now, have Purple Alkamos ring set, but it would be a stretch to call it G5 due to:

Also, from a technical standpoint. The items allowed in G2, the farmable Krieg, Dark One and Vanquisher set pieces are also classified as MI’s, right? So in some sense, all purple MI’s are farmable.

Hope I get the message across, I am pretty tired now and will go to sleep

Thank you for the hard work! New OP looks great. Also thanks for adding my post into the beginners section! That [Skater] playstyle tag is just perfectly accurate :clap:

Just to point out a typo :wink::