Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Almost. The damage, active skills, passive skills and wps skills have to be a sublist, for that you need to double tap a space before the asterix. Also there has to be a space between the build name/link and author’s name.

I fixed it myself, so no worries.

I’d still fix my post just to have a template for future builds :roll_eyes:

* <font color='YellowGreen'>[S&B] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) [The Tornado - Pierce EoR Dervish](https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/1-1-3-0-the-tornado-pierce-eor-dervish-6-20-cruci/83684) (x1x1x1x2) </font> 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Damage: </font> Pierce
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Active Skills: </font> Eye of Reckoning, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Ascension, Displacement 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>Passive Skills: </font> Divine Mandate, Veil of Shadow, Presence of Virtue, 2x Whirling blades 
  * <font color='YellowGreen'>WPS Skills: </font> Nope

Enjoy!

Btw my submission had s&b in it and it’s dw melee :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Alright, got another submission:

• [Pet] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c) (sr+) Crazy Fwuffy - Pet Purifier (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Eldritch Talon, Summon Chillmane, Summon Revenant of Og’Napesh, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

Not sure if its evidence, but it is at least one “case”

“[no greens] tag makes me believe it’s quite beginner friendly”

I don’t know glenn, perhaps the problem here is the guy thinks a build full-slotted with legendaries is beginner-friendly simply by the virtue of having no greens in it? This got nothing to do with allowing budget MIs into g3, because g3 is NOT a beginner build cathegory to begin with. Because otherwise we’ll be calling builds like that beginner-friendly.

Hello!Could you delete my 2 sorcerer’s posts and add this?

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g4) (c+) (sr) (vid) Hellfire Sorcerer, CR 6:06, Fun Build Experience (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Fire, some Burn
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Devastation , Apocalypse , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance, Prismatic Aura
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr) (vid) Pyran Hellfire Sorcerer, CR 5:29, Fun Build Experience (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Fire, some Burn, bit of Lightning
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Devastation , Apocalypse , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap, Pyran’s Fire
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Cataclysm+Justicar Sorcerer, CR 6:01, Resilent (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Burn, Fire, bit of Elemental
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap, Callidor’s Tempest
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Ulzuin+Cyclone Sorcerer, CR 5:06, Resilent (Shoot2033)

• Damage: Burn, Fire, Lightning
    • Active Skills: Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Burning Weapons
3 Likes

I’ve done a major update to the first post of the compendium today. Check it out!

1 Like

Looks good at a first glance, sick job man!
I will read more in detail tomorrow.
I did find “©” here and there, did we come up with a solution for that?

[thread=19056]How Many Attribute Points: A Guide[/thread]: Want to report your distribution of stat points, but forgot? under “Resources” seems to be something wrong there?

Any reason why playstyle tag [shield melee] and [shield ranged] is with small letters and not capital first letter in each word e.g. [Shield Melee]

I will look more into it later

Resources is the only section I didn’t update yet.

The solution for © is (c)

`(c)`

As for the tag I’ll fix it tomorrow.

This is “new” since the tags used when Veretranga had compendium, right?
There are some builds that have G3 tag that has purple MI’s in the compendium.
If you want, I can find those so that they can be changed to G4/G5 (I guess that Purple Alkamos ring set = G5 since it’s two non-budget MI’s?)

For instance, Veretrangas Deathmarked Blademaster&Infiltrator are G3 now, have Purple Alkamos ring set, but it would be a stretch to call it G5 due to:

Also, from a technical standpoint. The items allowed in G2, the farmable Krieg, Dark One and Vanquisher set pieces are also classified as MI’s, right? So in some sense, all purple MI’s are farmable.

Hope I get the message across, I am pretty tired now and will go to sleep

Thank you for the hard work! New OP looks great. Also thanks for adding my post into the beginners section! That [Skater] playstyle tag is just perfectly accurate :clap:

Just to point out a typo :wink::

@malawiglenn ,Dark One and Krieg are still farmable.For example items like +5BoM is not and is basically impossible to get.Same applies for dual Alkamos or Anasteria hood.

Where is the boundary between “farmable” and “Impossible to get”?

Is it the same definition of “budget”? I.e. item can be (what does that even mean btw) obtained in 2-6 hours target farming (are we talking on average here or 95% probability or?)

6 hours, you can do like 40 SoT runs.
That will give you 85% chance to drop the Vanquisher item from SoT at least once.
It will give you 45% chance to drop one of the purple Alkamos rings, at least once.

What I am after is:

• A clearer distinction what counts as farmable purple MI and what counts as a purple MI that is not allowed in a g3 tag build.
  • Perhaps a re-formulation of what g5 tag means in the “How to Use the Compendium (must read)” section. Getting the Purple Alkamos ring set is not in the same league as “Stonehide Kuba pants of Kings”.

I have 11 Purple Alkamos rings :stuck_out_tongue:
Is soulrend impossible to get? I do not even pick it up anymore looking for better rolls.

It’s a typo. I started to type a new sentence before the “MIs are completely forbidden” and stopped midway.
We don’t consider legendary MI’s as proper MI’s because they don’t have affixes. Personally I call bullshit on builds that claim to be g3 and include Calla or Ravager helm, but whatever. Unless high-end builders start to poke me with it I’m not changing it.

It was supposed to be “Using any legendary item that isn’t target-farmable or faction puts the build into this cathegory. MI’s are completely forbidden”. Then I got distracted and ultimately decided to point the former elsewhere (in g2).

You did, thanks for pointing it out.

I don’t get it? What’s wrong with “in twelve minutes”?

Old classification of g3 is

• g3 : No MI, full legendary/set builds with craftable boots. Also includes +5 (skill) Badge of Mastery builds.

So the way I interpret it g3 allowed +5 BoMs. Same as Calla/Ravager helmets I’d call it bullshit, but since it was ok before I’ll leaving it as is. Conduit builds are traditionally classified as g3, even though some of them are balanced around the particular resistance prefix (I had like 20 different Necro conduits in search of particular combo).
I dropped the sentence about BoMs because g3 allows legendary items in general, so it’s redundant.

Well, since I already acknowledged a typo, I guess I don’t have to answer that?

Ok, now it makes perfectly sense :slight_smile:

There’s nothing wrong with 12 minutes but you wrote munutes and munites

Goddamnit :rofl:
Munites and munutes had been cracked down upon.

Btw, for clarification, affixless green MI with legendary set items is (g4) yes?