Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Hi Stupid Dragon, please add my builds to the compendium, thanks in advance!

[DW Melee] [1.1.4.2] (g4) (c+) (vid) Another Belgothian Blademaster (Nery)

• Damage: Pierce
  • Active Skills: Belgothian Strikes, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirits, Displacement, War Cry
  • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Oleron’s Rage, Field Command
  • WPS Skills: Execution, Whirling Death, Belgothian’s Shears, Markovian’s Advantage, Direwolf Claw

[Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (vid) Infernal Champion Sorceress Crucible average time of 6:15 (Nery)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
  • Active Skills: Stormfire, Mortar Trap, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Termite Mine, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Displacement, Ascension, Guardian of Emyrion
  • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Flametouched
1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Cabalist Build for Beginners - Can’t Seem to Find It

World first tri-mastery class? Nice!

1 Like

Sorry about that, was using my Templar as template and didn’t notice it :sweat:

Hey, Stupid_Dragon, can you add this one, please!

1 Like

Hey Stupid_Dragon, another build to add. Thanks.

• [Melee/Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g4) (c+) (sr+) (vid) 2h Melee Hybrid Aether Spellbinder (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Callidor’s Tempest, Bone Harvest, Siphon Souls, Ill Omen, Will of the Fallen Kings, Nullification, Mark of Torment, Mirror of Ereoctes
    • Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Reckless Power, Spectral Binding
    • WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge
1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Witch Hunter movie Enchantress type character possible?

• [S&B Retaliation] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (sr+) (vid) The Dawn Is Breaking - Retaliation Warder (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Wind Devil, Overguard, Blitz, Displacement, Wendigo Totem
    • Passive Skills: Menhir’s Bulwark, Field Command, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Counter Strike, Voidward, Stormcaller Aura
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage
1 Like

Hey, Stupid_Dragon, can you add this really hot one, please!

1 Like

Got another build to add. Thanks!

• [Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g4) (c+) (sr+) (vid) Octavius Caster Paladin (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Bone Lance, Aegis of Menhir, Rune of Kalastor, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Will of the Fallen Kings, Vire’s Might, Word of Renewal, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Summon Deathstalker, Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Presence of Might x2
1 Like

[Caster] [1.1.4.2] (g3/g4) (c+) (vid) Full Ulzuin set Purifier, Gladiator in ~ 6:30 (Nery)

• Damage: Fire, Burn, Lightning
  • Active Skills: Stormfire, Canister Bomb, Grenado, Blackwater Cocktail, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Termite Mine, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal
  • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Aura of Censure, Vindictive Flame
1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Why so Few Witch Hunter Builds?

Hey Stupid dragon!

Add this pls.

THX!

• [2H melee] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) (vid) The last fire warrior 7:55. cruci 150 - 170 (Archon) (Nandi)

• Damage: Fire, Physical
    • Active Skills: Wind Devil, Wendingo Totem, Rigteous Fervor, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Ascension, Blazing charge
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Burning Weapons
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval, Smite

@Stupid_Dragon: I was looking through the compendium tags in OP…did you decide to drop the G tag?

Technically speaking I decided to drop them back in August.

Practically I’ve been slowly cleaning up the compendium last week and finished on the weekend. All that’s left is to add explanation about (mi) tag in the OP. Which I did just now:

1 Like

Thanks for all that hardwork, my sweet prince. <3

Also…whenever you get the chance:

• [Kiting Caster] [1.1.4.2] (mi) (Cr+) (SR+) (vid) The Doom God - The 0.6s CD Vitality Doom Bolter (sir_spanksalot)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality decay
    • Active Skills: Curse of frailty, Bloody pox, Sigil of Consumption, Doom Bolt, Ascension, plague of corruption, Vire’s might, Fallen kings, Blood of Dreeg
    • Passive Skills: Path of the 3, Guardians of Empyrion, Solael’s witchfire, Presence of virtue

@stupid_dragon: I just removed component buff on my passive skill section. I wasn’t sure if I should have included it, but it seemed that all the build posts above were doing so, thus I followed suit. Sorry!

2 Likes

Hi Stupid Dragon, another portion of builds for submitting. Thanks in advance!

[DW Melee] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (vid) Golden Defiler, Bonemonger (Nery)

• Damage: Aether
  • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Bone Harvest, Ravenous Earth, Displacement, Siphon Souls, Termite Mine, Mark of Torment
  • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Flame Touched, Spectral Binding, Vindictive Flame
  • WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge, Direwolf Claw, Burning Void

[2H Melee] [1.1.4.2] (g3) (c+) (vid) Ultos Lightning melee Elementalist (Nery)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
  • Active Skills: Primal Strike, Savagery, Wind Devil, Flashbang, Termite Mine, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Stormcaller’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Aura
  • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval
1 Like

Hey Stupid!

U forgot to add for my submissions the Bruning Weapons. Pls add!

THX!

Nandi, while you was away the rules changed a bit and I now cut all of the component buffs and auras. They were also cut in the old submissions to reduce clutter. So sorry, I’m going to deny your request.

Another new rule you missed is in case it’s a new submission a thread now needs to have a screenshot with character equipment and primary stats in-game. This is a fallback thing in case Grimtools is down. I’m not paranoid - grimtools was down for more than a week in August and it became pretty chaotic, since a lot of people lost access to the thing they were following.

I did notice that your recent submission didn’t had one but decided to overlook it this time. In your future submissions please comply with this new rule, since that’s the only rule-related thing I can’t fix myself. It doesn’t take much extra time to make one screenshot and drag&drop it into your build thread.

Ok, thx the info. I don’t intend to add more build in the future, so i keep in this state. Further if i change one, i have to chage all my builds to add screenshoots, that i don’t have time now to do.