Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

UP

1 Like

UP

• [Pet] [1.1.6.0] (sr+) (vid) Allison Taylor | Ritualist | Ghol’s Poison Pets | Celestials | SR 90 (omnitrio)

• Damage: Pet | Poison
    • Active Skills: Devouring Swarm, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Wendigo Totem, Bone Harvest, Summon Blight Fiend, Ill Omen, Call of the Grave
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Spectral Binding
1 Like

UP

1 Like
  • [Hybrid] [1.1.6.0] (cr+) (sr+) (vid) Scion of the Void - Melee Chaos Saboteur (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, BWC, Shadow Strike, Thermite Mine, Pneumatic Burst, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindicative Flame, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Execution
1 Like
  • [caster] [1.1.6.0] (mi) (sr+) (vid) dark one’s ritualist string of maggots witch (spyrosagranitis)
  • Damage: vitality
  • Active Skills: devouring swarm,siphon souls, ravenous earth , storm totem, wendigo totem, grasping vines, wendigo rush, mark of torment
  • Passive Skills: mogdrogen’s pact, harbinger of souls, spectral binding, presence of might, arcane resonance
  • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

Salut, Dragon!

Could you consider to add another one death knight build?

• [2H Melee] [1.1.6.0] DeathHammer (Strannik)

• Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Bone Harvest, Eldritch Instability, Ill Omen, War Cry, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Spectral Binding
    • WPS Skills: None

P.S: It’s alternative build setup for @grey-maybe physical DK 2h BA build, but I was not able to find the original one on the forum.

1 Like
  • [Pets] [1.1.6.0] (No MI’s) Beastcaller’s Pet Druid (thepowerofmediocrity)

• Damage: Cold, Elemental
    • Active Skills: Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Summon Chillmane, Call of the Beast, Wendigo Totem, Wind Devil, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Grasping Vines, Trozan’s Sky Shard, Panetti’s Replicating Missile, Ishtak’s Mercy
    • Passive Skills: Iksandra’s Elemental Exchange, Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection
    • WPS Skills: None
1 Like

UP

1 Like

UP

• [Caster] [1.1.6.1] (sr+) (cr+) (vid) Kiki Highsmith | Mage Hunter | Fire AAR | Celestials | SR 85 | CR 170 (omnitrio)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Arcane Will, Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure
1 Like

Heyo!

• [Caster/Player-Scaled Pets] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (vid)The Dreeg Bros (x1x1x1x2)

• Damage: Poison & Acid
    • Active Skills: Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Blade Spirit, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst
    • Passive Skills: Path of the three, Veil of Shadow, Presence of Virtue
    • WPS Skills: Nope
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Aether/Fire AAR Spellbreaker?

Posting this as a reminder to our wonderful building community out there.

When I go through the threads I missed overnight I often seen builds that have been updated to the latest version of the game, but you haven’t asked for that to be done here. Please help keep the build compendium up to date so others know if your build has been updated or not. You can edit your thread titles yourselves iirc to update these, but if I’m wrong on that then simply PM a mod to do it for you. This is particularly important for the beginner builds in the compendium; I often see new players to the game asking if there are any up to date builds in there because they don’t look like they’ve been updated from their titles.

Almost forgot to add this:

Heyo!

(adding biting blades on actives even tho component skills shouldn’t be added as per new rules due to the fact that it’s the main skill in this build.)

1 Like

Well, actually~

Hello, i have two begginer’s guides to submit :slightly_smiling_face:

3 builds this time with the first being an update to my old build.

• [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (cr+) (vid) I Can’t Believe It’s Not AAR! - Elemental Deceiver (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Elemental
    • Active Skills: Obliteration, Word of Pain, Curse of Frailty, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Will of the Fallen Kings, Blood of Dreeg, Word of Renewal
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Solael’s Witchfire, Spelldrinker, Prismatic Aura, Arcane Resonance x2
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (cr+) (vid) I Can’t Believe It’s Not AAR! - Aether Mage Hunter (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Obliteration, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Aether Corruption, Will of the Fallen Kings, Word of Renewal, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (cr+) (vid) I Can’t Believe It’s Not AAR! - Vitality Cabalist (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Obliteration, Ravenous Earth, Curse of Frailty, Bloody Pox, Sigil of Consumption, Plague of Consumption, Amatok’s Breath, Blood of Dreeg, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Solael’s Witchfire, Presence of Might x2
2 Likes

[Melee] [1.1.6.2] Noctirn Infiltrator - Pierce SS Vanilla vibes
[Damage] : Pierce
[Active Skills] : Shadow Strike, Blade Spirit, Ring of Steel, ABB, Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain
[Passive Skills] : Veil of Shadow, Aura of Conviction, Deadly Aim

Hello Stupid Dragon. Please include this build :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Stupid Dragon, can you add this Aetherial Madness?

1 Like

Updated for 1.1.6.2 (Tactician)

• [2H melee/caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) 25000dps to everything + Blade Arc (banana peel)

• Damage: Pierce, Bleeding
    • Active Skills: Blade Arc, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Pain, Stormbox of Elgoroth, War Cry, Word of Renewal, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Blitz, Violent Delights
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Conviction, Menhir’s Will, Field Command
1 Like

Add this one, too, please. It has survived 1.1.6 nerfs and now deserves a place here.

• [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) Pretender to the Throne - maximum damage DW pierce Cadence (banana peel)

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Lethal Assault, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirit, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Violent Delights
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Veil of Shadows, Field Command
    • WPS: Markovian’s Advantage, Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution
2 Likes